Need some friends to lose with

Options
Hello I have been using this program for 45 days now. I have 3 co-workers doing the same but are flaking out on me. So far I have lost 16 pounds with 20 more to go. I would like to add some friends to keep me on track. I just enjoyed my Bmi go from obiease to overweight. 10 days ago I added the fit bit tracker which has help better define my activities. But it is no substitute for seeing other people work toward the same goal. Looking forward to meeting some new people

Replies

• underarmourgurl
    Options
    Hi!! I'm Prissy.. I could always use some friends for motivation and support. I'm always working (10 hour days and call days), taking care of my boys and husband... It just seems like I'm always taking care of everyone else but me... Add me!! Good luck on your journey.. I have a long way to go but looking forward to the getting where I want to be....
  • candyben
    candyben Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi - you can add me! The more support the better - always easier when people have the same goals.
  • EmilyMae12
    EmilyMae12 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I added you! I also have 20 pounds to lose! (formerly 17 :()
  • Jeaniece1
    Jeaniece1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!! I have about 22 pounds to go on this end. Support definitely makes a big difference!
  • 1_Slick_Chick
    1_Slick_Chick Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! :bigsmile: I have 13 more pounds to be considered "healthy" on the BMI chart and about 20 more to be comfortable with my size.
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I am harmless and have had all my shots. Anyone who wants a friend can add me! You can never have to many friends. :-)
  • sallyann76
    Options
    anyone can add me need the support
  • lemon249
    lemon249 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm good when it comes to the gym, but I get a little lax on the calorie counting. Having some accountability would help!
  • jellybean482004
    jellybean482004 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too.....

first and foremost tho easier said than done is to look after oneself to better be able to look after the ones we love. And if we don't , we can"t depend on any one else too do it for us.

I find myself in the same boat. I'm a mom of 4, step mom of 4, wife, work 2 jobs , etc.....and i'm finding now that i'm in my 40"s, (44- tomorrow), that i have concerns about my health and not being around for my fmaily to look after them if i don't get healthier.
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you've got the right stuff! Request coming your way.... ;0)
  • jmach002
    jmach002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    hey anyone can add me!! I have about 10 lbs that i need to loose! would love to loose it by mid-april! would love support and someone else to be accountable too!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and looking for friends :)
  • findingKylie
    findingKylie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im new here, been going on MFP for comeing up 2 weeks. I have heaps to loose and im realy giving this my all. I have two kids and have put myself last for far too long.
    I dont realy know anyone whos on here, so if you want to add me go for it :D
  • MsTalya
    MsTalya Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need friends as well so can all u guys add me.My boyfriend and I started out together and he quit on me so it would be nice to have some friends.I started in January and lost.20lbs so far.
  • Kim28dav
    Kim28dav Posts: 50
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • ElphieTMoLM
    ElphieTMoLM Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just started on monday. I'm looking for friends too. I'm wanting to stay accountable and motivated. I've previously lost 30 pounds and finally left the obese BMI. I know how exciting that is so congrats!! I'm looking to lose 40 more to get healthy, so i can fully enjoy life. Feel free to add me.
  • WithDiamonds
    Options
    I started on Wednesday! I've lost 10 lbs already, and intend to loose 20 more! Add me. Don't worry.... I don't bite. ;D