What is better p90x or insanity

Options
thinking about getting one of them just not sure what one i wanna get

Replies

• kgarman
    kgarman Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What do you want to accomplish? Both are intense but good.
  • mdial08
    mdial08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I wanna loose inches off my waist and arms..but loose weight to.
  • hararayne
    hararayne Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I believe insanity is by the same makers of p90x and they created insanity to expand their line. Many people have leaked p90x. It's very easy to steal the information from it online via pirate bay or other file share sites. So they had to come up with a new video series to keep their company afloat.

From reviews, I believe that p90x was made more for men and has a lot more weight-lifting. Insanity tries to bridge the gap more towards women. These are just guesses of course, based on their marketing. Many people are now doing hybrids of the two exercise regimes. Just google it.

Honestly though....either is incredibly intense esp. for a novice exerciser. I think the p90x people also had a hand (or bicep?) in the 10 minute trainer series.

Mind you...this comes from someone that never finished a p90x workout because it was way too hard as a beginner. Insanity is probably going to be just as hard, and I HAVE NOT tried it.
  • Calibayby
    Calibayby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My co-worker completed the P90x challenge and has started the insanity workouts. He said that they move allot faster than the P90x and are way tougher...and he is in great shape. I have not tried insanity, but P90x was difficult for me because I have a shoulder injury and they do allot of pull ups and push ups. FYI. :)