Replies

• LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    139 Here!!!!
  • Jane1320
    Jane1320 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah....I'm 256lbs want to get down to at least 150lbs. On my second day, not perfect, but I have a lot more control than I've had in a long time, trying to stay away from sugar and other bad carbs and tracking on MFP, using the "Simple Diet" as a guide. You can friend me if you like, I'm just getting started.

blue eyes
  • trumocha1213
    Options
    Hey don't actually have 100 lbs to lose but I do want to lose about 70 lbs to getto my goal
  • MzCaligirl
    MzCaligirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I use to weigh almost 300lbs but now I am 218 I have 75lbs to go...so you are not alone. A lot of people here need to lose some serious weight...and not just 5 or 10 pounds...so stay encouraged...and remember to log in everyday and work out...even if it is only 20 min!

YOu can do it!!!
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You're not alone!

I have close to 100lbs to lose; to get to my goal I need to lose around 82 - 87lbs total, give or take some. It can and it will be done :smile:
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hey you guys with 100 or more pounds to lose....this program really works if you do it correctly and stick with it!! I started out at 265lbs... I am down to 165 or rather I have lost 100lbs. I still have 20lbs to go to my original goal. Right now I am in a holding pattern as I am having major surgery in 2 weeks but once I recover I will be back at it again.
    Since losing 100lbs I have:
    Been able to walk more than a 15ft without getting short of breath
    Reduced my Blood pressure. I was on the very of having high blood pressure
    Sleep without stopping breathing which is called sleep Apnea... I could never sleep on my back
    I feel 1000% better and have much more energy

Anyone that wants to friend me is welcome to add me just be aware I will be out of commission for about a week as I will be in the hospital starting March 26!

Good luck and Congrats on beginning this journey as you will look back at this and say " wow I cant believe I ever looked like that" and also time will go by quickly. Took me 10 months to lose 100lbs..DO NOT be in a hurry!
  • imasummergirl67
    Options
    I want and need to lose about 40 lbs. I'm struggling because I don't have a "buddy" to do it with.
  • mitchipooo
    mitchipooo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Me too, at least a hundred for me.
  • mrsmel55
    mrsmel55 Posts: 168
    Options
    Me too I need to lose at least 100. I started in January have lost 25 so far. This site is a big help but the main thing is you have to want to do it. I am detirmined to do this. Any of you can add me if you like.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Ditto, add away.
  • RunChristyRun
    RunChristyRun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Me, too! I am 11 pounds closer to my goal and more determined than ever to stick to it! Good luck with your weight loss journey...this is a great site not only to track your food and exercise, but there are lots of great people to help motivate you along the way!
  • KilaShea
    KilaShea Posts: 1
    Options
    I weight 180 and I want to lose 55Ibs.
  • sexy42dgp
    Options
    I am in that group as well. My starting weight as of Tuesday (3/6/12) I weigh 265lbs at 5'2". I have been watching what I eat. Included some walking with my dog everday after work for 30 -40 minutes. It's been just 4 days so far. Everyday is a new beginning to the new me. Haven't weighed myself yet. I've decided to do that once a week on Tuesday's (the day of the week I decided to change my life). I wish everyone great success. And remember you are not alone in this journey.
  • sexy42dgp
    Options
    Congratulation on your weight loss success. Also wishing you quick recovery after your surgey. Would love to have you as a friend as I go through this journey. Every inch of encouragement and motivation I can get I welcome it whole heartly.
  • tammyc226
    tammyc226 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I started in January with 120 pounds to lose. I have so far lost 19 pounds so have 101 to go. My goal is 155 pounds & I'm 5'8. Would love to have some buddies for encouragement so feel free to add me
  • melanielynn123
    Options
    Me too! Add me if you like! I started here December 24th. I have lost 24 lbs so far. 97 more to go!:smile:
  • Mbond74
    Mbond74 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I've been doing it since the end of April of last year and I've never felt better! Go for it! :)

Awesome loss! Congrats!
  • Mbond74
    Mbond74 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have much more than 100 lb to lose. One day at a time to a healthy me! :-) We can do this!!
  • moonspells
    moonspells Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    And then some! Probably right around 120 lbs. and then reevalute (since I will then be the thinnest and healthiest I've been in over 20 years!). Just started Mar. 5/12 and I haven't done my first weigh in yet...my plan is to do it once a week on Sundays, starting the 18th (giving myself a chance to post a BIG loss, fingers crossed!).
    Good luck to all and feel free to add me...I know I'll be happy to have all the support I can get! :o)
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you (but actually have 130 to go). Feel free to add me!