RED TEAM WEEK 12

man o man... i have not been on a diet for the past week...
and now im just fed up...
i need to be more on this site...
cause the more im away the more im tempted to eat junk...
so today im off to the gym...
and im getting a butt kicking...
then wi fit...
then cleaning my dirty room

weigh ins

Replies

• kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    It's T.O.M. but the scale says 190...2 lb gain :cry: my eating hasn't been great nor have I exercised as much so I will accept that the 2 lb gain is not related to T.O.M. :grumble:
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    LOL stupid tom...

i wish men got tom lol
    i would love to see that
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Hi ladies,

I've had a bad couple of weeks as well, last week, not so bad, but not so good!

Kvcarden, don't worry about it, it's your TOM, so don't let it bring you down, it happens to everyone. Plus, I don't know about you, but I am LAZY and want to eat everything on my TOM, so just push yourself to get back on track when it's over :glasses:

Hurleycutie, I"m in your boat, I'm going to really push myself today and from now on. No more slacking, it's not worth it!

I didn't wegih in this morning, but I'll give you my numbers tomorrow, I probably gained weight, but whatever :angry: I'll work it out this week! :sick:
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    yep it starts today... today ismy week one....

so whats on the menu today?
  • andrea09
    andrea09 Posts: 124
    Back on track for me too...
    I did not workout last week except for the swimming and little things like that and boy I sure feel it. Today it is back to working out and getting back on track....
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    210 for me. :blushing:
    I'm one pound away from my first mini goal.
    Been really hungry lately. So to who ever suggested the lemon in the water if you feel hungry, you are my new best friend.

Oh and I am thinking of the couch to 5k, where can I find info on that??
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    I was 205 this morning. Down 3 from last week - although last week I should have been around 203 ish instead of the 208 lol. Oh well.

I think I'm hitting my first wall... I can't seem to break 204, I'm just fluctuating 204-206. Its getting frustrating. What can I do to break this? I've been doing only walks for the past month so this week I'm gonna switch back to my DVD and see if that'll knock it down. Not sure what to do differently with my food intake when all I have to eat is Ramen. :grumble:

Any suggestions?

P.S. (edit) I'm still not changing my ticker!! Its set for 203 when I hit that a couple weeks ago and I'm not changing it til I see 202 or less!
  • vanimami
    I was 205 this morning. Down 3 from last week - although last week I should have been around 203 ish instead of the 208 lol. Oh well.

I think I'm hitting my first wall... I can't seem to break 204, I'm just fluctuating 204-206. Its getting frustrating. What can I do to break this? I've been doing only walks for the past month so this week I'm gonna switch back to my DVD and see if that'll knock it down. Not sure what to do differently with my food intake when all I have to eat is Ramen. :grumble:

Any suggestions?

P.S. (edit) I'm still not changing my ticker!! Its set for 203 when I hit that a couple weeks ago and I'm not changing it til I see 202 or less!

What about your sodium intake?? Can you decrease that, I have been eating everything low sodium and not using salt. Also, what about your sugars? I guess I would need more info to give you a suggestion. Also, could your body be adjusting to a routine of food and workouts??
  • JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    I stayed the same this week, and it was completely my fault. Cheated a bit to much when it came to the junk and I took a few days off from the exercise. So here is to this week! I already walked 5 miles today. and I am going to get on the eliptical for a bit and hopefully still be able to work in a DVD. I made myself up a schedule also, so hopefully that will help.

Week 10 - 158lbs
    Week 11- 157
    Week 12- 157
  • vanimami
    I stayed the same this week, and it was completely my fault. Cheated a bit to much when it came to the junk and I took a few days off from the exercise. So here is to this week! I already walked 5 miles today. and I am going to get on the eliptical for a bit and hopefully still be able to work in a DVD. I made myself up a schedule also, so hopefully that will help.

Week 10 - 158lbs
    Week 11- 157
    Week 12- 157
    Good job! keept it up!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    What about your sodium intake?? Can you decrease that, I have been eating everything low sodium and not using salt. Also, what about your sugars? I guess I would need more info to give you a suggestion. Also, could your body be adjusting to a routine of food and workouts??

I didn't even think about that! Ok I'll make my goal no extra sugar & salt this week. I'm normally pretty good about not adding extra salt, though when all I have is ramen and 1 package is 1500mg its hard to cut down :ohwell:. But cutting out the extra sugars will be easy - I'll just have unsweetened tea if I have to have tea and no coffee. I'm bad about putting lots of sugar in my tea and coffee... I've been trying to cut back but its hard when you're used to the sweetness of soda. :laugh: I'll aim for water only this week and hope I'll break that 205 next week.

Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    178.8 this morning. Being sick has certain advantages I suppose... down a pound.

Sorry, ladies, but I'm not up for making a spreadsheet tonight. I just want to go back to bed. :frown:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    I didn't get a chance to weigh in this week, I'll do it tomorrow. Great job to all this week! :flowerforyou:
  • yessie75
    yessie75 Posts: 152
    CW: 144.5 lbs

I'm still in a lot of pain from Jillians 30 Day Shred on Friday! How can my quads still hurt so much? is that normal? I'm "ouching" my way up and down the steps. I only did one day, what a wimp! :sick:

Nevermorex, I hope you feel better soon. It's not fun being sick, specially in the morning.

Everybody, let's eat healthy this week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
    I had a Whopper Jr. and Pizza Hut this weekend. I know, how could I after working so hard? :glasses:
  • yessie75
    Vanimami,
    I just realized that our starting weigh, Current weigh and goal weigh are very similar. You are my fitness pal twin!:happy:
  • yessie75
    Oh, I almost forgot to tell you guys that today, at my training, two colleagues notice I lost weigh and complimented me! I know, now I'm bragging!:glasses:

Yessie
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Yessie,
    haha I totally posted that I wanted to go back to bed this afternoon. I think I spend the entire day in bed. I feel super lazy. But I am so weak, it's ridiculous.

And, yay for the compliments. That's awesome.
  • kvcarden
    LOL stupid tom...

i wish men got tom lol
    i would love to see that

LOL I would so love that too...many of them deserve it :wink: :laugh:
  • kvcarden
    Hi ladies,

I've had a bad couple of weeks as well, last week, not so bad, but not so good!

Kvcarden, don't worry about it, it's your TOM, so don't let it bring you down, it happens to everyone. Plus, I don't know about you, but I am LAZY and want to eat everything on my TOM, so just push yourself to get back on track when it's over :glasses:

Hurleycutie, I"m in your boat, I'm going to really push myself today and from now on. No more slacking, it's not worth it!

I didn't wegih in this morning, but I'll give you my numbers tomorrow, I probably gained weight, but whatever :angry: I'll work it out this week! :sick:

Okay thanks I won't worry about it...and yes I have no energy to do anything and want to eat everything :ohwell:
  • psychojenn
    psychojenn Posts: 61
    i dont remember if i posted last week or not :blushing:
    but heres what i have --

started,
    week 10 - 191
    week 11 - 190
    week 12 - 189

wow, i think im doing something right.. it usually does the other way around lol