Starbucks!!!

Options

Replies

• wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I ALWAYS get the SKINNY caramel frap...They will put low fat whip cream, but i just ask them to keep it off.. they use skim milk, and low fat caramel... SOOOO GOOOD!! :):):) Low cal! wooohoo!
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I love starbucks. If I want to be really good, I order a tall skinny cinnamon dolce latte. Otherwise I get a tall nonfat, no whip cinnamon dolce latte.

What's the difference between the two?

Skinny is non fat, no whip AND sugar free.
    I can't do skinny, the pretend sugar tastes too funny.

I get a grande nonfat iced caramel macchiatto
    oorrr
    a venti unsweetened passion tea lemonade. So TART and so gooood~
  • tanyar23
    tanyar23 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Americano with one pump of vanilla syrup and light cream. Divine!!!
  • SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I stay away from starbucks the last thing I need is the temptation for now, I prefer to save my money for a new outfit in a smaller size.

:drinker: :ohwell: :yawn:
  • davidtbondoc
    Options
    I wish I could drink things like that. But watching my caloric intake, sugar,dairy levels and my spent dollars I simply started brewing my own coffee at home. I actually like it now so even though I worked at Starbunks =) they can brew for someone else.
  • karliekins
    karliekins Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I usually get plain tea with nothing in it if I want caffeine but no calories. But if I want to splurge, I get a tall frappuccino with soy milk and no whipped cream in either green tea (230 calories), strawberry (250 calories), or vanilla (190 calories!!!) Oh no, now I'm craving one!
  • GadgetGuy2
    GadgetGuy2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    To stay within my calorie budget (read I want to eat dinner too), I limit to Pike Place.

I do like the Saudi Arabian Mocha beans (1 lb. bags) when they are in season.
  • Cr357
    Cr357 Posts: 238
    Options
    Skinny Vanilla Latte with added protein
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Grande soy cappuccino wet. :love:
    Around 120-140 calories depending on how "wet" they make it.
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Skinny cinnamon dolce latte.....yummmmm!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I get a tall light caramel frap, then I have them add like an oz of extra caramel drizzle so that its smothered in caramel! lol + 2 scoops of protein. Comes out to 130-145 calories.
  • FoRizzleB
    FoRizzleB Posts: 15
    Options
    Love me some Starbucks! :) Carmel frap for me! So unhealthy but SOOOO good!
  • brianna182
    brianna182 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    omg i work at starbucks!! lol so free drinks are kind of my weakness.... nonfat, no sweetener green tea lattes are delicious, iced skinny caramel machiattos.. and sugar free caramel soy lattes.
    skinny earl grey tea lattes
    vanilla rooibos tea with nonfat milk and splenda
    dry nonfat 1 pump raspberry cappuchino
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    skinny peppermint latte, or skinny hot chocolate, but only once or twice a month.
  • kailey_watson
    kailey_watson Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    If I have 110 extra calories, skinny double shot mocha. If I don't have the calories, then plain Green Tea or black coffee. :) Starbucks got me through midterms
  • mSquared77
    mSquared77 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I get a skinny caramel latte. Yumm!

This!! All the time.
  • pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options

What does that mean?? Wet????
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Although I LOATHE the amount of sugar in it, when I do visit Starbucks about once per month I have the Orange Mango Smoothie with 3 extra scoops of whey protein. Sadly just one of these knocks out my sugar intake for the day.
  • swulski
    swulski Posts: 16
    Options
    I had Starbucks today! I orderd my favorite drink...Grande Skinny latte and then added one raw sugar packet! I am so proud of myself for only adding one..I know it doesnt sound like a big deal but before I would have added probably two or three. It was great with just one packet and I will be sticking with it!
  • brianna182
    brianna182 Posts: 12 Member
    Options

What does that mean?? Wet????
    wet/dry is the ratio of foam to milk in a cappuchino