December to March. what a different a few months make.

Options
2»

Replies

• rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Keep up the good work. You can tell so much!
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    I hope it never gets old coming from me but Damn you look so great and i'm so proud that we are on this journey together!!!!
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! sure does feel good!
  • Icandoit66
    Icandoit66 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! You look great!!! What an inspiration!
  • smplycomplicated
    Options
    I hope it never gets old coming from me but Damn you look so great and i'm so proud that we are on this journey together!!!!

CHicka it never gets old hearing it from you!! You keep me motivated, We keep eachother goin for that 1000+ Cal. burn a day! I Know i wouldn't have been able to make it this far this quick without ya!! You let me borrow your DVD's gave me a set of hand weights and take the time to leave me messages that keep me motivated! I can't wait till i'm able to join ya on some 5ks and tear it up at the gym!

<3
  • LittleMissRamejkis
    LittleMissRamejkis Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow ! What have you been doing? Amazing results you should be so proud ! X
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done u look great :-)
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!
  • leika79
    leika79 Posts: 114
    Options
    really well done, such a difference. really wish i'd taken pic like this i've lost 16lb and i know my shape has changed but i wish i had something to compare to.....but hey I KNOW i look better in the mirror now!
    and again congratulations you look great :)
  • HittingHerStride
    Options
    I think that is a big difference for just a couple of months. great job
  • Rikib004
    Rikib004 Posts: 51
    Options
    Well done!
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Awesome job
  • smplycomplicated
    Options
    Wow ! What have you been doing? Amazing results you should be so proud ! X

The 2 main things that have helped me the most are Jillian's 30 day Shred and Wii Just dance 3 Sweat 7 day challenge (extreme lvl) I do alot of other things to alternate so my body won't get used to them, and get stuck in Plateau. I can't say enough good things about either of them. Just dance is a game, yes..But you really have no idea how fun a workout can be until you try it. I do my circuit training/strength workout first thing in the morning, then i do just dance 3 late afternoon/evening. I do other things like i said, but those two have been instrumental!

Thanks for takin the time to leave me a message..and for your encouraging words. They really do keep me going!
  • stormy_eyez742
    stormy_eyez742 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey I think I see that girl I met years ago!! You are doing amazingly well. It's so easy to forget who we are when we stay home so much. We get used to, for lack of a better word, "blending" in. It's fantastic to see Tig again! :tongue: Keep up the great work!
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    looking good girl, keep it up
  • smplycomplicated
    Options
    Hey I think I see that girl I met years ago!! You are doing amazingly well. It's so easy to forget who we are when we stay home so much. We get used to, for lack of a better word, "blending" in. It's fantastic to see Tig again! :tongue: Keep up the great work!

Awww :D that made my day! :)

We do unfortunately..get stuck in a rut, and tend to let ourselves go..I know everyone has that defining moment that changes everything for them, and pushes them to make a change. I'm not sure if i can say it was one thing in particular that did it..I think i just got tired of being fat. I got tired of seeing the love but not passion in hub's eyes (if that makes sense) He has never said anything about my weight, But i could tell...small changes happen..arms don't slip around the waist as often, sex seems to dwindle a bit.. I know some of it had to do with stress from money and all, but a good part of it was that I know i wasn't catching his eye like i used to.

So many things have changed since i've started on this journey...my confidence is growing..I can change in front of him (lights might be out, BUT i can do it lol) I can wear fitted shirts without wanting to hide. I take the time to put make-up on. It's like once i started gaining weight i decided that i wasn't worth looking good. I didn't deserve it..rereading those last 2 lines actually brings tears to my eyes. How sad.

2012 is a new year. a new start for me and i am actually enjoying the journey :)
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    DectoMar.png

Damn girl!!! Amazing results!

Just quoting because you did great and deserve to have your pictures up at least one more time.

Be proud!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!