What I did today

Options
Nessalee77
Nessalee77 Posts: 78 Member
Just a random nonsense post, cause I'm having a good day and wondering if anyone else is too?

Today I got up really late! I woke up slowly and was very happy because there was no noise from my usually very noisy neighbors 2 year old. I laid on the bed for a little while appreciating the light coming in through the curtains, the lovely soft bed sheets and the soft breeze from the overhead fan. Then it started getting a bit warm ( it's 37 Celsius here today) so I got up and had an awesome fresh green smoothie.

I went to the gym and had a great workout, lifted heavier than I have done before and did some intervals on the treadmill because it's too hot to run outside. Then I went to the shops and got a gorgeous super fresh bread roll for my favourite ham sandwich lunch, which tasted even better cause of the workout. My neighbor came over to ask if I would come out tonight for a few drinks, so we are going to party tonight.

Then I went to the beach. I swear Perth has the best beaches - and I have travelled a bit! The water was perfect, I stayed in for ages just floating outside the break and then body surfing for a bit, then read my book on the sand and people watched for a while. Now I'm going to chill on my couch with all the windows open and the sea breeze coming in ( or maybe the aircon!) until it's time to get ready to go out.

You know, I love weekends with friends and family, and weekends away. Sometimes I wish I had a man and a family of my own to spend weekends with too. But sometimes, being single, having a weekend all to myself with no plans is just AWESOME!

How is everyone else's day going?

Replies

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    You certainly sell your day well....can I have some of that!? :)
  • MJ_1986
    MJ_1986 Posts: 6
    Options
    Sounds like you had a fantastic day! I worked, came home, had a few friends over for pizza and some TV, and now am just relaxing and being an insomniac!