does anyone else seem happier lately?

Options

Replies

• lovealways5
    Options
    :
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Yes and no! Yes I feel happier but I feel so guilty if I cheat. :-( But I am hoping to get past looking at it as cheating and more of a part of life and accepting that its ok to have a "bad" snack every once in a while.
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    I'm pretty much always happy. The only time I haven't been a generally happy person was when I was living with my douche ex-boyfriend... trying to be civilized when you hate eachother is something that totally killz my life buzz. Exercising regularly does make a difference for me tho and I get downright giddy, almost annoyingly so.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Yup. I'm like a year and a month in and I'm happier for sure. I'll be SUPER happy in another 35 lbs. ;) Hopefully I can get there in the next 6-8 months.
  • Trallaurrum
    Trallaurrum Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Definitely! I made my weigh-in day Wednesday, so I look forward to it on Monday and Tuesday, and I'm happy from it the rest of the week! I'm smiling way more in general, and my confidence just keeps going up!
  • JMarigold
    JMarigold Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Not happy. But maybe better than other winters. Although the good weather and light therapy could also account for that.

I . . . . HATE . . . WINTER.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Soo much happier! It is nice to walk be a mirrior and not say to yourself "Damn...this is getting out of hand"
    i feel same!
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    No.
    OK, that's not accurate. I really do. Just not tonight.
  • VivicaJayne
    VivicaJayne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes actually...and not just because I'm losing weight! My healthy lifestyle that I've had for the past couple months has had a huge impact on my life. I've dropped 20 pounds, my insomnia is gone, my bipolar disorder symptoms are even improving. I just feel amazing. I never thought that my life would be this enjoyable and productive. Just keep going everyone!
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am a much happier person! I still have a lot of weight to lose, but the difference in how I feel now verses before I started making changes, is incredible.
    When I was at my highest weight of 310 pounds, I was miserable but also in denial about my weight. I knew I needed to lose weight, but I wasn't in the right mindset to do so. I remember, I used to cry as I was eating, just knowing I was adding more weight to my body, but I seemed incapable of stopping.
    When I finally took control of my eating habits and starting working out, I felt better almost immediately. Oh, I still have days when I get down about myself and wish I hadn't ever let myself go so badly, but each day I am learning to love myself more, have confidence and feel proud that I have taken the right steps to not only lose weight but ensure I live a healthier lifestyle which should serve me well in the future.
    I feel a bit happier with each new day :)
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    YESSSS!!! Tremendously giddy and happy and LOVIN it!!! :D
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    So much happier now iv'e lost a few pounds, different outlook completely now
  • opalstar
    opalstar Posts: 20
    Options
    Yes, happier, healthier and with loads more energy.
    Still got a lot of weight to lose, but I am much more positive about it now.
  • Rikib004
    Rikib004 Posts: 51
    Options
    Agreed, Happier and also my palate also seems to have adjusted, i'm starting to not like the taste of some bad things :D
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Ohh for sure !!
    I never felt so confident ever before :-)
    It feels great to pick smaller sizes while shopping
    And I feel awesome when I see the muscles and can feel my abs :-))
  • Ihatechokos4eva
    Options
    Yes very much :-) Even trying to decide on a more positive username now LOL Choko anyone?? :-P
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Doing something positive is always going to make you happier x
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Yep happier. I think certain foods really effect my mood as well. Eating healthy agrees with me.
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    no... but I'm a uni student. So I don't think I'm meant to. lol.

I do actually feel better about myself, knowing that I am not gaining weight. I don't hate how I look as much, even though I don't have any physical changes yet.
  • babephant
    babephant Posts: 11
    Options
    Yes, I definitely do! I've never thought I would be able to successfully shed pounds. Now I feel determined to finish everything I started!! :)

Amen to that!! GREAT feeling.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!