Starting the 30 day shred! Anyone else just start?

Options
I finally got Jillian's 30 day shred in the mail today! I've heard so much about it I'm super stoked to try it out. I plan on starting it up on Monday and was wondering if anyone else has started pretty recently for motivational support. :) I know most people have started around the first. I hate being behind lol! People really seem to like the results of the shred so I'm hoping for some decent ones with mine. :)

Replies

• betaleonis
    betaleonis Posts: 178
    Options
    Hey don't feel behind! Just join in!!

I was about 151 when I started on Feb 21 - today I weighed in at 147.2 and I am in the middle of level 2.. I am also doing cardio 4x per week / strength training 2x per week, so its not all due to Jillian's vid and eating the right cals, but I sure do attribute my stamina to her! She is an inspiration to me, so after school special, I know - but true! This system really builds up your endurance. five stars!
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Theres a group of "shredders" that just satarted March 1st...it's an open group (I think) lots of support there! Join us!
  • natashahunt2010
    Options
    I'm on day 5! It's hard but I've already lost 1.7 pounds! You can do it girl!
  • lanek3007
    lanek3007 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have started and stopped and restarted again. For me its difficult but it works!!! Good Luck!!!!
  • kristycole3
    Options
    just started myself. good luck on ur 30 day shred.
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting this as soon as I do a 2nd round of INSANITY (I have 14 days left of my 1st round)!
  • kristycole3
    Options
    i too need some encouragement to stick with this. we can do this..
  • kristycole3
    Options
    congrats on ur day 5 and ur weight lose.. keep it up
  • kandy221
    kandy221 Posts: 79
    Options
    I have just started 30DS, only done it for 2 days
  • weezykid
    weezykid Posts: 50
    Options
    Im about to start tomorrow after doing a couple of Jillian's Shape up and Maximize DVDs the past couple of week.

This topped off with my marathon training means its going to be a toughie but worth it!
  • HWeatherholt
    HWeatherholt Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it today. Should get it by the mid-end of next week.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,300 Member
    Options
    We are just starting a group tomorrow, feel free to join us!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/4005-30-day-shreders
    Or inbox me and I'll send you an invite (I'm new to setting up a group, so I'mnot quite sure how it works!)
  • cschmidt45
    Options
    I just did day one today, and my legs are still exhausted. That was hours ago in case you were wondering, ha. I watched the video on youtube earlier this week and thought it looked fairly easy. WRONG!!!!!!!! It kicked my butt, literally. I had to stop three times during and barely made it through the video. Friend me and we can work our way through it together. I'm out of shape obviously, but I had no idea how hard it would be. Hopefully it will yield results and be worth every ounce of struggle. Good luck on your journey.:embarassed:
  • shutterbabe
    shutterbabe Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day one Level one! My arms and legs feel like noodles! And I'm starving. But what a workout! About 3 times during the video I let Jillian know how much I hated her. But no doubt after I see the results I will be loving her. :)
  • littlekr191
    littlekr191 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wowzers girl, we are on the same page! I just started 30DS as well. Keep me posted on your progress. Hopefully we are both successful! Good Luck!!
  • koneil83
    koneil83 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day one Level one! My arms and legs feel like noodles! And I'm starving. But what a workout! About 3 times during the video I let Jillian know how much I hated her. But no doubt after I see the results I will be loving her. :)

I just started mine today and OMG I also told Jillian how much I hated her! I am sore but totally looking forward to doing it tomorrow.
  • starrynigh8
    starrynigh8 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just started on Saturday. My arms and back are super sore, but it's worth it if I see some major results.
  • zoec123
    zoec123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give this another try, starting tonight. I tried before last year & gave up on day 3. Kicking myself now, as I have since gained more weight, and I SO wished i'd kept at it!

Feel free to friend me, I need (& will give) all the motivation i can for fellow shredders :-)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I started it on sunday. 3rd day in and I already feel smaller? lol
  • roachtg
    roachtg Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just bought it the other day. I have boot camp at the gym today and thursday so I am not sure whether I will start it today or tomorrow. But I am looking forward to it. Any of you feel free to add me as a friend.