It's still squeezably soft, like Charmin. :happy:

WOW you are my new hero!
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    What strength training did to my butt:

11pounds.jpg

Wow girl! I just had to say you are truly inspiration to me! :) Your butt looks amazing!!! Actually, your whole body look amazing!
    I am at your picture #1 and I have been discouraging myself and thinking I'll never have a nice butt because having kids flattens your butt, etc.
    THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
  • AlexJourneyHall
    AlexJourneyHall Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Im in the process of weight training to get in shape and right now its making my butt look better, and it is still plenty soft haha
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    It won't make your butt hard. More like firm, as in less cellulite! It will lift it up and round it out. My butt has actually gotten a little bigger since working out, and I like it!
  • thekateb
    thekateb Posts: 45
    Options
    It won't make your butt hard. More like firm, as in less cellulite! It will lift it up and round it out. My butt has actually gotten a little bigger since working out, and I like it!

Same with me. I have actually always had a pretty small butt, but I've started working on it lately. It is bigger, higher and more round now but it is still soft. My friend described it as "juicy" last night :) Doing squats, lunges etc. will help get rid of cellulite and fat under the butt but you won't lose your "juiciness" :)
  • NicVino
    NicVino Posts: 19
    Options
    After shedding over 130 pounds, and with the help of lots and lots of squats, I'm pretty happy with mine:
    2193703_4273.jpg
    2193703_58.jpg

CONGRATS!! That is great! I'm down 93lbs so far and it's a great feeling! My butt seems to be the last to go though =(
  • mlang1955
    mlang1955 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Strength training butt:

48382d1318965763-lets-discuss-pauline-nordin-aka-fighter-diet-inspired-layne-thread-%5D-pauline_nordin_8.jpg

That is what I want my butt to look like one day...everyone has different preferences, though.

Thanks for posting the question hesn92! I now have a picture of my goal!!!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    My butt is slightly firmer, perkier, and rounder. There's still plenty to grab onto. I still have a long way to go though.
  • missym357
    missym357 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I consider a butt great when it has a nice roundness to it, some mass, but the mass comes from muscle, not fat, so it is not lumpy. I have built my butt some- originally had none to speak of. Doing weighted squats and lunges have been a miracle! It is still soft though.
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I love mine! I was a size 18 and now a 10, first thing I lost was my butt. Still have a great shape if I say so myself! :). ***to scared to post a "real" pic after seeing some things on the forum this week. Lol
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Ok cool.... glad to know it wont get all hard lol. I have a fairly big butt. i would post a picture but I don't know how lol. I want to still have some squishyness to grab on to lol.

I told my boyfriend I was going to start strength training and wasn't too happy about it because he thinks I'm going to get these *kitten* cheeks of steel or something.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    My wife's. :-)

A very safe answer, but I'll second that (my wife, not yours.......haven't met her)
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options

A very safe answer, but I'll second that (my wife, not yours.......haven't met her)

Hahaha this really made me laugh!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options

does she work it out? Lol
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options

11pounds.jpg

Wow girl! I just had to say you are truly inspiration to me! :) Your butt looks amazing!!! Actually, your whole body look amazing!
    I am at your picture #1 and I have been discouraging myself and thinking I'll never have a nice butt because having kids flattens your butt, etc.
    THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
    Ive never heard that kids flattten a butt mine kept getting bigger...lol
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    oops nvm lawl
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    My bum is currently sore from weighted squats.

I am determined to get it into a nice peach shape!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options

11pounds.jpg

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
    Ive never heard that kids flattten a butt mine kept getting bigger...lol

Very nice b4 and after pictures. I will not dare show my b4 pictures until I get to my after.....lol