does anyone else seem happier lately?

Options
13»

Replies

• ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    Definitely feel happier. After all the years trying to lose weight and only lose a little, then back to not losing at all and gaining instead. Now that I've lost 33lbs on MFP, and the 35lbs I lost before joining (68lbs total lost) I have more confidence and just on the home stretch with the last 12lbs!!

:smile:
  • EmDrake13
    EmDrake13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. Not only do I feel like I can do this, I feel like I can do ANYTHING.

And this...
    Agreed, Happier and also my palate also seems to have adjusted, i'm starting to not like the taste of some bad things :D

I feel like I look at some things I used to eat and think to myself "What IS that? That's not even FOOD." Less interested in sugar, too. Very exciting.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Definitely happier! I feel even smarter, healthier, I sleep better again even when I don't get enough sleep (late night studying). I've been waking up in such great moods everyday. I can finally paint my toes again! At one point at my heaviest weight a year ago, it was pretty tiring to just give myself a pedicure. Now, its so much easier. Im happier and everyday I'm getting more and more motivated to get back to the healthy weight I once use to be :)
  • monharri
    monharri Posts: 78
    Options
    yeah, i feel like i'm not as moody. i like how exercising has help me manage my stress.
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    i feel wonderful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!