Won't get a boob job, so

Options
DAM_Fine
DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
what would be the best exercises to give the girls a little 'lift'?

Replies

• nycstudent
    Options
    Good question! I know that you need to do exercises that target the pectoral muscles but I'm not sure exactly what exercises. Just wanted to bump up the thread :)
  • DAM_Fine
    Options
    Thanks! Hope someone has some answers!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Come on, I would love to see a response. The only exercise I know is walking into a Victoria Secret for a good push-up! ;)
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Chest flies have helped me!
    I've heard push ups are great for it too.
    :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Anything that works the core, back and shoulders... it leads to better posture, which makes the girls proud and happy. :happy:
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Chest exercises can make them stand out more as they work the muscles underneath:

Bench press
    Dumbell chest flies
    Push-ups etc
  • elenabab
    elenabab Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It's really hard, because even with working on the pecs, it does not seem to help the overall fat loss from that area...

If you want to give it a try, do a modified push-up. To really work the muscle, move your hands together under your chest so that the thumbs and index finger of both hands meet to form a diamond-shape. Start out using your knees as a fulcrum, them move to toes. I do 3 sets of 8-16...
  • KPainter70
    KPainter70 Posts: 152
    Options
    Bench press!
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Probably none that's really gonna make a difference........
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options

It might make a slight difference. Strengthening your pecs will pull the skin up slightly around the top of the breast, though don't expect your girls to look like they did at 18 without some surgery.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    You can do pushups to really target the chest, but overall, it won't help if you have extra skin or lost a lot of fat. It does help those muscles get more perky, but depending on where the "girls" sit on your chest, it might not make too much difference. Can't hurt to try!
  • angiebarker
    angiebarker Posts: 127
    Options
    This may sound strange but rubbing extra virgin olive oil (just a little) on your girls can help then become firmer....it really works too
  • DAM_Fine
    Options
    It's really hard, because even with working on the pecs, it does not seem to help the overall fat loss from that area...

If you want to give it a try, do a modified push-up. To really work the muscle, move your hands together under your chest so that the thumbs and index finger of both hands meet to form a diamond-shape. Start out using your knees as a fulcrum, them move to toes. I do 3 sets of 8-16...
    This may sound strange but rubbing extra virgin olive oil (just a little) on your girls can help then become firmer....it really works too
    You can do pushups to really target the chest, but overall, it won't help if you have extra skin or lost a lot of fat. It does help those muscles get more perky, but depending on where the "girls" sit on your chest, it might not make too much difference. Can't hurt to try!

I do pushups already, but haven't tried this variation, so thanks for that.

Olive oil, really? Does it help tighten the looser skin? I'll try anything, lol.

I haven't lost anything by way of size (they never did get smaller even when I was 16 and 93 pounds :)), and they still sit about an inch and a half above the bottom of my ribcage, just not quite as high as they once were and I'd like to see them.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of things you can do, but its difficult to recommend something without closer examination.
  • DAM_Fine
    Options
    There are plenty of things you can do, but its difficult to recommend something without closer examination.

LMAO, but sorry, only my husband, my doctor and the damned mammogram technician have that privilege.
  • stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options

This. Total bummer but its just the reality that all the exercises in the world are not gonna make much of a difference :(
  • trentnivins
    trentnivins Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I think the following could help:
    decline pushups place your feet about two stairs higher than your hands, do your pushups
    what i call arm haulers, lie on the floor face down, arms in front of your suspended off the floor pull them down to you sides, then back up over your head, thats one rep, kind of like doing snow angels but with just your arms and face down of course