My first NSV! So Excited!

Options
mrsepiphany
mrsepiphany Posts: 142 Member
Sooo I have been kind of down because the scale has not budged the last 2 weeks. My hubby and friends keep saying O you are losing weight fast and and stuff but I don't see it on the scale or even in the mirror. My measurements did reduce but not visibly in my opinion. But anyways. I had nothing to wear last night to go grocery shopping. (today is laundry day) so I threw on some pants size 22 I haven't worn in like a month almost and OMG they were falling off! I was jumping around the house happy to see such a difference. So I tried on some size 18 jeans and I could close them but not comfortably yet but they could never close before. So I guess I am a 20 now. I can't wait to see the difference everyone else see! Yay me!

Replies

• kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    That's really the best way to know you've lost weight. It beats the scale any day! Congrats! Keep going!
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! I know that is the best feeling in the world to be able to go down down down in pants sizes. Keep up the great work!! :)
  • mrsepiphany
    Options
    Thanks!
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I'm with them! Sometimes we can't see it but clothes tend not to lie :)
    Keep it up girl!
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm glad you're losing inches! Sometimes it's hard to see ourselves losing but the fit of your clothes tells the tale! :happy:
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I love this post - congratulations! I guess it's true what they say - muscle weighs more than fat! And what a great affirmation that you are dropping fat, not muscle. That's the best way to a healthy you!

:flowerforyou:
  • neubauer7
    neubauer7 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Sooo I have been kind of down because the scale has not budged the last 2 weeks. My hubby and friends keep saying O you are losing weight fast and and stuff but I don't see it on the scale or even in the mirror. My measurements did reduce but not visibly in my opinion. But anyways. I had nothing to wear last night to go grocery shopping. (today is laundry day) so I threw on some pants size 22 I haven't worn in like a month almost and OMG they were falling off! I was jumping around the house happy to see such a difference. So I tried on some size 18 jeans and I could close them but not comfortably yet but they could never close before. So I guess I am a 20 now. I can't wait to see the difference everyone else see! Yay me!

YAY!!! Isn't that an amazing feeling?! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! :bigsmile:
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! Feels great to get into that one size smaller! I cannot wait til my next size down!
  • MrsCharlie13
    Options
    Congratulations! Thats amazing.....I'm so happy for you, and jealous!!! Cant wait til I can say the same. Keep up the good work!
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!

My husband had to endure a similar show just 2 days ago.....

I needed shorts to go hiking so I pulled out my tub of summer bottoms and tried on my biggest pair...They were big and I preceeded to try on almost every pair of bottoms and bathing suits that I haven't worn in 1-2 years..... It felt good!
  • barbalee
    barbalee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    GFY ! Keep the faith !
  • mrsepiphany
    Options
    Thanks so much guys! The little difference in size and your kind words motivates me to keep going!
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    whooooooooo!!!!!!!
  • Megg54
    Megg54 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear about your success.
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    aw brilliant! best feeling ever!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    NSV??
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    yay you!

(NSV=non-scale victory)
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! See kicking goals and achieving victories! Well done, it's a great feeling so use this as motivation to keep on going, even on days where you think the scales are lying to you (and let's face it, all scales are liars haha!) you can do this, soon you'll be in those jeans too!!!!!
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know how excited I was when I was able to put on pants 2 sizes smaller and button them. They were tight but able to manage none the less! I know what you mean about not seeing it. People at work are starting to see it on me. I can feel in the legs, but my stomach has hardly moved. That is why I am not fully down 1 pant size yet.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!