March 2011 vs March 2012 pics

Options
Went from a size 16+ pants to a size 8. Was well over 200 pounds in the first picture, i'm currently 163lbs. Hoping to lose at least 20 more lbs, then tone up all my problem areas. Been struggling with a plateau for a few months so figured id share these to help myself get back on track :)

IMG_7284-1.jpg

Replies

• kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    you look great! I cannot wait to wear size 8 again, I wore them years ago for just like a minute haha. I had gotten all nice and almost skinny & got hungry again! I WILL NOT let that happen again!!! It feels so good to be small doesnt it!. I started at 202 and now 179 I was so excited to get in the 170's last week! keep going, you will pull through that plateau (iv read on here some girls have increased their calories if working out a lot) and they pulled through.
  • sloanie1
    sloanie1 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Amazing girl!!!! SO SO SO Proud of you!!!! keep up the great work, never stop trying and believe in yourself....you ROCK!!! xxxx
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! keep going to your GOAL!
  • anna_love
    anna_love Posts: 177
    Options
    WOW U LOOK SO DIFFERENT VERY PRETTY NICE WORK
  • Ms_Blondie
    Ms_Blondie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different person!! And I would never believe your in the 160s. I put you down in the 120s-130s!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Wow. Doesn't even look like the same person.

Congrats, you're doing great.
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    you look awsome!!! you've got this!
  • RachaelJewell
    Options
    Amazing and inspirational! Good luck with the next 20 lbs, plateaus suck but hard work will totally pay off!
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Can I have your fat clothes? =) Pllllllease hehe
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You look great keep pressing forward!!!
  • chrikoko12202007
    Options
    you look great! I cannot wait to wear size 8 again, I wore them years ago for just like a minute haha. I had gotten all nice and almost skinny & got hungry again! I WILL NOT let that happen again!!! It feels so good to be small doesnt it!. I started at 202 and now 179 I was so excited to get in the 170's last week! keep going, you will pull through that plateau (iv read on here some girls have increased their calories if working out a lot) and they pulled through.

HAHAHA, girl u sound just like me "i got hungry" lol. ive never been a size 8, even when i was 20lbs lighter than i am now the smallest i was, was a 9. i guess my body has truly changed. i weighed 212lbs when i started mfp last june. 259lbs after i had my daughter in dec of 2009, so to be in the 160's is AMAZING! :) i increased my cals for about a month or two but (and i know this sounds weird) it seems like the more calories i had, the hungrier i stayed, so i dropped back down to try to confuse my body. gotta get my mind in the right place bc ive fallen off the wagon lately :-/
  • sweets2001
    sweets2001 Posts: 106
    Options
    Girl you looking amazing!!! Keep up the great work!!! You truly are an inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!