When u lose weight but then the scale goes back up...

Options
What do u do when u lose some weight and u log it cause ur so excited, then the next day it goes right back up again and doesnt go back down for some time. Do u log it with the gain too?

Replies

• Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I log the gain, and then it feels good when it goes down again and I get a big loss!!
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    If it happens to me, yes I would log the increase.

But Friday is my proper weigh day so the times I go on the scales Saturday to Wednesday (I ban myself from going on the scales on Thursday) do not get logged no matter what they say.
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Tru indeed! Its so frustrating tho for me.... I get so excited for that one day then bam, wake up call the next. Was just wondering what others do....may make me feel better!
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I never go on the scale until my next weigh-in (keeps me sane)
    Yep, once a week onto the scale for me, too. This is actually HARDER than eating right and working out, for me.
  • hayley0181
    hayley0181 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Tru indeed! Its so frustrating tho for me.... I get so excited for that one day then bam, wake up call the next. Was just wondering what others do....may make me feel better!

I've been wondering this too. I've gained 3lbs and its stuck for 2 weeks so I'm assuming I'vr actually gained it. It's really demotivating to log the gain though!
  • d_89
    d_89 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Happened to me too. Gained back all 6lbs I lost, while maintaining my diet and exercise routine. Very demotivating and disappointing :( its sucks to have to log it too
  • Reckabek
    Options

I've been wondering this too. I've gained 3lbs and its stuck for 2 weeks so I'm assuming I'vr actually gained it. It's really demotivating to log the gain though!

It really is! It embarasses me. I mean im doing great eating for me anyways, and excersising like ive never excersise before so proud of myself and gaining muscle im sure. But the scale goes down like once a month now and days and then right back up! Waaaaaaa.....hehe
  • hayley0181
    hayley0181 Posts: 59 Member
    Options

It really is! It embarasses me. I mean im doing great eating for me anyways, and excersising like ive never excersise before so proud of myself and gaining muscle im sure. But the scale goes down like once a month now and days and then right back up! Waaaaaaa.....hehe

I'm exactly the same! I'm not going to log it haha
  • Reckabek
    Options

I'm exactly the same! I'm not going to log it haha

Hehe :drinker: