Showing Skin in Profile Pictures

Options
13»

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Spandex doesn't always show developing muscle "tone" so I say SHOW MOAR SKINZ!
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Hey, I should have also said that when I started I took before pics in my bikini and was very sad about all the pasty white flesh. Well I'm not there yet, but I will be posting a bikini picture when there's less hopefully-not-so-pasty-white skin in the same bikini. I would suggest that anyone who feels it honors God to be ashamed of his creations should not follow me around this site. It will happen.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    15997577.jpg
  • The_new_me_76
    The_new_me_76 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i agree the more skin the better !
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Is that a penis with it's eyes on fire?

I was trying to work out what its from

I was thinking a Disney film, possibly The Little Mermaid?

Edit! Haha looked again and its not what I was thinking

I am none the wiser
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    TITTIES ARE THE DEVIL!!!!! thats why they are trying to take away your contraceptives!!!!!!
  • aprildawn81
    aprildawn81 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    I was trying to work out what its from

I was thinking a Disney film, possibly The Little Mermaid?

Edit! Haha looked again and its not what I was thinking

I am none the wiser
    [/quote]

I believe it's a fish from Spongebob.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options

I believe it's a fish from Spongebob.

Ah right!

Bob l'eponge
  • aprildawn81
    aprildawn81 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Also, to add....it needs to be tasteful. If you are showing off your hard work (abs, back, legs, etc.) then I say go for it but, if it's something that could come straight out of Playboy, then don't. Be a lady, be a gentleman, but you can still show off your hard work. I have a pic right now that shows some cleavage and I'm debating about taking it down - that's just me though, I want to be seen as a lady, not a tramp. It's a good picture, not tasteless, but still....lol...:smile:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My grandma always said smile while I still have teeth...so I say that goes for everything!

Flaunt it while you still got it!

:heart: I love that and I'm gonna steal it! :heart:
  • mrrodriguez
    mrrodriguez Posts: 158
    Options
    Your grandma sounds like a fun person. I bet she was a hot ticket in her day!
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    If you've got it, flaunt it.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'm actually not ashamed of the body underneath my clothes anymore. You bet I'm gonna show it off!

Amen to that! I'm proud of the hard work I've done to get here. Since I live in an area of the world to freakin' cold to wear my swimsuit more than 2-3 months of the year I at least can show off my work in my profile pic all while sitting here in my nice warm fleece jammies, wool socks and slippers. :)
  • YMark
    YMark Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Seriously people...get a grip. Life is short...if you wanna show of those new abs you busted your butt for, more power to you. After all...

I agree. And if you want to show off that new boob job, feel free. Be proud of yourselves.
  • maddiedog22
    maddiedog22 Posts: 116
    Options
    Proud of my new bod, plan on showing as much as possible ! :)
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    if you think they might be offensive, send them my way and I will judge for you

Ditto, but only the male pictures.
  • cba4994
    cba4994 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    if you think they might be offensive, send them my way and I will judge for you

You good samaritan You ! :happy:
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome, and I've seen some awesome skin posted here! I find the skin pictures so motivating.
  • cba4994
    cba4994 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    It is Patrick the Starfish from Sponge Bob