9 weeks i have lost 50lbs

Options
i just want to think myfitness pal for helping me track my food and exercise. this has definately helped my drop my weight along with eating smarter and exercising more ive dropped from 270 to 220 in 9 weeks and have dropped at least 6 inches in my waist just thought id share thanks!

Replies

• sexysize12
    sexysize12 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow that's pretty fast but amazing congrats on your successful journey to health you must feel amazing, keep up the great work :o) Do you have a before and after picture to share with us? This is so inspiring.
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Keep up the hard work! Love mfp
  • kristinL16
    kristinL16 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You've done great so far!
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Wow. I thought I was pushing hard in losing 24 lbs in 8 weeks, and I started at 281. Congratulations, you've just inspired me to work harder!
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Whoot WTG!!! Keep up the great work;)!!
  • JohnCOConnor
    Options
    Impressive
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    AWESOME congrats!
  • marilyncol
    marilyncol Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wow thats great :)
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhat ashamed of my 19lb in 6 weeks now LOL. Kidding.

Well done! That's incredible. Are you doing it Biggest Loser style? Have you got a lot of time devoted to exercise etc?
  • lenaelkins
    Options
    How'd you do it?? So inspiring!
  • Canuckgirl77
    Canuckgirl77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow! How did you manage to lose so much in such a short time? What's your exercise routine like?
  • Suzzan77
    Suzzan77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Awesome :-))
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    Shoot fill me in too!! I wanna know...great job!!! That is truly inspiring!!
  • l2rell
    l2rell Posts: 88
    Options
    I don't wanna be a soul destroyer or ruin your happiness as I'd be over the moon too if I'd lost that much but realistically just be careful the quicker it goes off the quicker it can come bk n bite u in the *kitten* trust me!!

Just realised your male so infact ur be fine it's normally us women that pile it back on after quick losses as men burn twice as much as women do xx
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I wish I could do that. Congratulations on a job very well done :)
  • anna_love
    anna_love Posts: 177
    Options
    Wow in 9weeks how did you do it !? That's great I have to loss 40 pound and I will like to know what's ur secret lol
  • pukekolive
    pukekolive Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    His diary is open - young guy doing lots of jogging and elliptical - he is burning calories like there is no tomorrow! Well done keep up the great weight loss but watch your net calories don't go too low.
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    well done that is brilliant
  • rbart52
    rbart52 Posts: 2
    Options
    thanks everyone appreciate the positive feedback its amazing how much better i feel as well.... i lost about 15 lbs just giving up pop right away its amazing to think that a 6 pack of pop a day is that many calories but it really does have a lot. im glad that i can help give you motiviation on your own journey!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!