Options
13»

Replies

• tuffhd
    tuffhd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Fantastic.and congratulations.

Now, go do the next one! :wink:

I had to laugh at that comment.... I had dinner last night with some friends and I was talking to a buddy that is just not into doing any physical activity, and he asked me (with the overtone that running 4 miles was the dumbest thing ever), "So, are you ever going to do that again? Hahaha!"

I replied, "Yes, I'm do it again on Monday."
  • bogoli
    bogoli Posts: 15
    Options
    Congrats! that's awesome! :)

Just a tip -- if you set the incline on the treadmill to 0.5 or 1, it makes it more similar to running outside, and that way it makes it easier to transition! :)
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I replied, "Yes, I'm do it again on Monday."
    Just wait until you get dragged into a Ragnar. . . there's addiction and then there's addiction.
  • edemaknn
    edemaknn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started Week 2 and I am planning on participating in my first 5K race April 28th. My goal is to finish the race without walking, no matter how slow my time is. I can work on my time for the next race. Congrats and I can't wait to join the club!
  • kjrupert
    kjrupert Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is Awesome! I too am doing 5K training; I have 3 runs left! My 5K race is April 14 so I have some time to work on speed and edurance.

That is quite an accomplishment!
  • kayleygrav
    kayleygrav Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I did the C25k program as well and today I ran my first 10k.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!