Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I plan on being nekkid. A lot.
    But mostly to show of the tattoos that I plan on getting :wink:
  • Katie1951
    Katie1951 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    A pair of NYDJ's. Hopefully a size 6.

I'd post a picture but I don't know how.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I'll maintain my weight and set a new goal of some sort, perhaps health related also. I am a work in progress and there is always room for improvement. Healthwise, kindness, patience and spiritual are just a few I need.
  • solodancer
    solodancer Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've got several treats along the way, first one was when I lost 9lbs to get me down to a round figure (no pun intended) and then its every half stone, things like new hair do and pamper days, booking a holiday, getting a new laptop, all on my list of treats
  • Guardien
    Guardien Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    i get a harley

Start saving those pennies now! LOL
  • AlbionLass
    AlbionLass Posts: 136
    Options
    It will depend on how well I've been losing as I near my goal. If the weight is still coming off relatively easily I'll set a lower goal, probably 170 for a bmi of 24.5. May not be achievable though as I have ambitions to have a decent amount of muscle.
  • deftanker
    deftanker Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    When I hit 190 I get a pair of tanker boots.

These:

18934.jpg

I have a couple pair of those. They feel so much better when I am more fit :)
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a Victoria Secret bathing suit. They are not cheap my friend.
  • heyitsmegxx
    heyitsmegxx Posts: 444
    Options
    I don't think I'll ever reach my goal weight. I always want to strive farther whenever I reach a new weight.
  • deftanker
    deftanker Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am going to refill my kegerator and have a proper BBQ. I assume that once I reach my weight I will have a routine in place and a small party wont be an issue
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I will continue to strive for health and fitness by working out, eating healthy and hopefully live long enough to watch my baby girl grow into a beautiful woman and mother herself!!! OH AND GET SOME HOT NEW CLOTHES, I'm sick of my old wardrobe! LOL
  • DrGeriK
    DrGeriK Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight I will get an evening gown, one that is either off the shoulder (to show off my tatoo and my 'guns') or that is totally off of the shoulders. Where would I wear it? Don't know but that's one of the things I want!