9 month results!!!

Options

Replies

• carisle
    carisle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at you! You look amazing! Keep at it!
  • missymouse38
    Options
    Awesome!! You look wonderful.:wink:
  • kayleygrav
    kayleygrav Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    OMG you don't even look like the same person. You look sooo happy in your new pic. And you look wonderful. Congrats.
  • Siberiantigris
    Options
    Congratulations. It's success stories like yours that make my goals seem achievable! Keep it up. You will reach your ultimate goals!
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    You look so great! The two pictures look like 2 completely different people.
  • kwortham
    kwortham Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! I am going to be just as excited when I reach that goal. :)
  • NamsdnaL
    NamsdnaL Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!! Way to go! You so inspire me and I can't wait till I see the one at the beginning of my weight in number. It's been at least 17yrs since I have been in the onederland. :sad:
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness what a difference!! all of your hard work is truly paying off!! WOW, just WOW!!! <333
  • rockchalk956
    rockchalk956 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! You look so much happier and full of life in your current picture! Congratulations!!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!! You have done great!!! The amount of inches you have lost is great! Looking good!
  • Medtech2004
    Medtech2004 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing! Keep it up and you will make your goals :happy:

13094861.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • happiimilk
    happiimilk Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. You did a great job and you look 10 years younger than last year. You really do. *_*
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    You look great and it shows how losing weight makes your more interested in your appearance. You make an effort to dress up and groom yourself. I know I am like that.
    Was that pic at an Orthodox Easter - they typically colour hard-boiled eggs? We do in our family.
  • Never2Bz
    Never2Bz Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story with our community. You look fantastic!
  • mrsgroove
    mrsgroove Posts: 44
    Options
    NICE JOB!!! You look so wonderful. And much younger. And happier. And healthier. All of it! Keep it up!
  • dmchiz
    dmchiz Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Wow- great job! keep up the good work and thanks for sharing! I absolutely love this site and all the wonderful people who are so supportive of each other even though we are all strangers!
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow - you're doing great, you look so much happier and healthier, as well as prettier! Well done and thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • karen0080
    karen0080 Posts: 64
    Options
    You look Amazing!!! 15 years younger....Welcome to Onederland
  • RunChristyRun
    RunChristyRun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations! :)
  • Shei0307
    Shei0307 Posts: 61
    Options
    Awesome job! congrats, keep going and you look fantastic! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!