Hello~! :)

Options
You can call me Helly. I'm 5' even and weigh 154.5 lbs. My goal is 130 lbs at the least, but if I can get down to 125 lbs again I'd love it.

Losing weight used to be so easy for me, but as I'm getting older it's getting harder. But I've noticed I've started to eat a lot less now, I get fuller quicker. It's that-- or I just plain forget to eat or ignore my hunger. That's probably no good which is why I joined this site in hopes of losing weight in a healthy way.

Good luck to all you others out there struggling with weight loss~!

Replies

• jozev
    jozev Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome to myfitnesspal. c:
  • tleaweidner
    Options
    I'm new to MFP as well. 5"8" 170lbs trying to get to at least 145..... however would love to go lower... I have the hardest time with cravings and stress eating. I am getting better at working out, but have such a weakness for junk food. The older I have gotten the harder it has been to stick to a fitness or healthy eating routine and lose weight. If I do lose it, I always manage to put it back on. I am looking for someone to help support me in my efforts to get fit and lose weight. Righ now I have a goal of losing 15 pounds by April 26th as I am taking a trip to Vegas and want to look better. I have been going window shopping and looking at clothes I would like to wear and use that as an incentive to lose weight so I can fit into them. I tell myself that if I lose the weight I can buy the clothes as a reward. that helps but it is hard when you are craving sweets or junk food,