Anyone else doing the 30DS with cardio?

Options
So. I'm currently doing the 30DS with some sort of cardio (had to stop, caught a bad cold Thursday night)! But out of curiosity, how many of you out there are also doing the same? Or have done it? Is it helpful? Does it boost your weight loss? Have you seen better results or even pounds lost as well as inches?

Replies

• bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Id love to see some answers to this as well as I plan to start 30 Day Shred this or next week and run 3-4x a week as well. 30DS has really awesome results so Im guessing throwing extra cardio in there would serve really REALLY awesome results aha hopefully.
  • alyssanichele
    Options
    Bump bump!
  • shaink0620
    shaink0620 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all I am new here! I am getting back on track now, but I was doing 30 DS 7 days a week and cardio 3 days a week with it. I do Zumba for cardio and love it. I have found that I was getting much leaner with 30 DS added in ( I was originally only doing Zumba) I haven't measured yet to see how much of a difference it has make, but I lost 10 LBS within a couple of weeks.
  • aulove
    aulove Posts: 34
    Options
    I started 30DS six days ago, so I cannot attest to weight/inches loss this soon; however, I am doing cardio before my 30DS workouts. I alternate days running (c25k) and elliptical intervals. I was worried, at first, doing both would wear me down, but I have surprisingly found the cardio helps boost my endurance for 30DS. I'm certainly hoping for measurable changes incorporating both.
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about this as well...I just restarted 30DS in my routine cause I did have great results before.. Let us see what happens!
  • JulieDerda
    JulieDerda Posts: 163
    Options
    Im doing cardio w/ the shred as well but find that it wears me down. But I am also like 50lbs overweight. I Still do it though (especially on and after my cheat day) @ least 3 times a week just cuz i miss the running. I'll let ya know how it goes @ the end of this :)
  • JulieDerda
    JulieDerda Posts: 163
    Options
    bump
  • l2rell
    l2rell Posts: 88
    Options
    My weekly workout planner
    Monday 12th march

Day 2 Lvl 1 30DS. *done*
    Zumba 60 mins

Tuesday 13th march

Cardio workout kinect 30 mins
    Day 3 Lvl 1 30DS 

Wednesday 14th march

Day 4 Lvl 1  30DS
    Zumba 60 mins

Thursday 15th march

Day 5 Lvl 1 30DS 

Friday 16th march 

Cardio workout kinect 30mins
    Day 6 Lvl 1 30DS

Saturday 17th march

Day 7 Lvl 1 30DS

Sunday 18th march

Day 8 Lvl 1 30DS 
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    Hello everybody!

So I've been doing Turbo Fire along with 30DS (I'm in level 2 Day 9) and even though I have done Turbo Fire quite long I felt tired when I started 30DS, there is not much stretching in the 30DS videos so I can blame that for the muscular soreness :tongue: Despite that, I have seen great results, so far I have lost 5 lbs and dropped one pant size. I will post my results at the end of the 30DS and Turbo Fire 90 day body transformation which , as planned, will end the same day.

Success in your workout!!!
  • alyssanichele
    Options
    Great answers! Bump again :)