New to this, but excited to start my wieght loss goal!

Options
Hi everyone,

So today is the first time on this site, gonna start my wieght loss goal as of tomorrow. Would like to have some friends on here which we can encourage each other to reaching our goal.

If we set our mind we can succes our goals. I know its easy to get off track cause Im one of them but I know, I can do this & so can you!

If you like to be friends feel free to add me :)

Replies

• Clarimusic00
    Clarimusic00 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome to MFP. I love this webiste! I really think the support you get from others here is what helps me coming back everyday. I am always looking for more people to chat with about weight loss and dieting and help motivate. Anyone is welcome to add me: )
  • rubysphoto
    rubysphoto Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Agreed, set your mind to it and you can do it.
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I added you.
  • Beccababe01
    Options
    Wow you look GOOD! :) congrats so far.
  • Lupeita2012
    Options
    Hi & your right get help from other & being motivated help alot! Thanks for your in advice hope to continue to chat with positive people :)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I will add you for extra support. Remember that this is a process, and it takes time - slow and steady wins the race. This is VERY DOABLE - I am living proof of it. Hang in there - when you get frustrated please ask for help/support. Again welcome.