Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

starting fresh again on Monday after a bad weekend

Hey all,

This weekend was a horrible weekend for eating and I didn't work out at all. I figured one weekend a year to celebrate your birthday should be allowed, right??? :)

Oh well, I am not going to cry about it - I enjoyed the weekend, but its just time to get serious again tomorrow morning.

Night all

Replies

• hellokittyjlh
    hellokittyjlh Posts: 6 Member
    Same here! Just gotta get back on track and don't look back! :-)
  • :wink: I hear ya !!!! its a new week you can make up for it . Happy birthday weekend you deserve it
  • confuzzledwife
    confuzzledwife Posts: 142 Member
    Good Luck today!
  • LailaJ48
    LailaJ48 Posts: 2 Member
    Yup, same here. Fresh start today!!
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Had lunch at a Chinese buffet yesterday .... there's NO way to log those calories! :) Yep, just figured I'd get back at it today ... it happens! :)
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 532 Member
    My weekend was ridiculous too! Back on the wagon today! :)
  • Glad I'm not the only one...
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 272 Member
    Oh believe me my weekend was horrible too!
    It was my husbands birthday and we went away to a 5 star resort which included a buffet dinner and buffet breakfast the next morning.

I also haven't worked out due to a medical issue but today is a brand new day and a good week. I can feel it!
  • everyoung
    everyoung Posts: 67 Member
    yea.......
  • my story also..back on track we go!!
  • anon86_x
    anon86_x Posts: 26 Member
    Had about 8000 kcal this weekend! :( Just burnt 700kcal in gym though so feel a bit better but im soo hungry- i really didnt want to eat back exercise cals today after my blowout weekend, but feel too hungryu not to :(!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Happy Monday, we're all in this together!
  • i def had one of the worst weekends (food wise) and im totally beating myself up over it! i was doing so good and now i feel like it was worth nothing!!!!
  • stephkyp
    stephkyp Posts: 12
    sounds like NATIONAL BAD WEEKEND to me - good luck every one!!
  • deverdad
    deverdad Posts: 41 Member
    It's a brand new week....soooo let's get it!!! I also ate way too much, but I enjoyed it and will be making up for it all week. Don't look back and move forward...on to a successful week!
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Yes same here but its okay Im back to the grind now! Just keep your eye on the price!
  • I do this every weekend....and it ain't my birthday!

I've been consistently losing weight.
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Same here. Very bad weekend. Back on track today. I ate almost 4000 calories yesterday :mad: I have read quite a few posts just like this one. It seems many people screwed up this weekend. So... lets just push forward and know we will be successful! :flowerforyou:
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    This post makes me feel so much better. I ate like I was going to the chair this weekend. :indifferent: Glad I can get back on track today! :bigsmile:
  • Kellster30
    Kellster30 Posts: 63 Member
    I'm in the same boat. I was at a wedding out of town this weekend, so I ate out on Friday and had wedding food on Saturday. Luckily I danced all night, so hopefully I burned a few calories! LOL

Fresh start today!!