2 months down 46 pounds down. PICS

Options
Or somthing like that.

Hi,

Im Andy. When I started out there wasen't a scale in my area big enough to weigh me. i stood on a 450 pound capacity scale and it errored so im guessing my starting weight on Jan 11th was around 460-480.

Here it is 2 months later after almost dieing in the hospital and completely turning my life around and Ive lost about 46 pounds. im down to 418.70 now. How you ask?

Diet and Excercise. No pills, No gimmicks or DVD's Just swimming, swimming and more swimming, and walking a few times a week! I have accumulated a huge base of fans on youtube with my vlogs that I started 2 months ago today Http://www.youtube.com/user/mrpapersun and am actually getting paid by youtube now to make videos! Its so nice because im incredibly low income and its giving me the money to afford weight loss items like a food scale, a blender, and a 6 month swim pass.

I have had some very amazing people around the world sponsor me with suppliments from a company called "AIM" Suppliments and they are working wonders. There is also one lady who had it on her heart to buy me a Polar FT7 Heart rate monitor.

Amazing, Simply amazing to find such kind supportive souls on this site. Im always looking for more friends to motivate and to be motivated by! Thank you to the creators of this site who have given me a reason to keep going. my RESPONSIBILITY yes RESPONSIBILITY to my MFP friends to keep going. and the biggest thing of all, my responsibility to GOD and to myself to respect my body.

Replies

• chuckles217
    chuckles217 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    19428397.png

Image fixed.

Nice job!
  • PhatAndy
    PhatAndy Posts: 285
    Options
    Thanks for doing that for me =)
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Way to go Andy!! So glad I am able help you!! Keep it up!!
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    There is such a difference in your face! You have done so well and you are such a good inspiration to so many people, Me being one of them, keep up the good work we all know you can do it :) xx
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    so proud of you! It is so great to know you and be able to help out. Keep going strong!!
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    well done
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Excellent Andy !! You keep it up!!!!! You're an inspiration to us all!!!!:smile:
  • steelerwheeler
    Options
    So proud of you! Take it one day at a time, one swim at a time, one walk at a time...each day brings small victories! :)
  • PhatAndy
    PhatAndy Posts: 285
    Options
    Thanks All!
  • rbbrrmqn
    rbbrrmqn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC---you are SUCH an amazing inspiration!! Keep up the great job you are doing, and...
    take me along with you!!!!!!
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You're doing awesome Andy!
  • JSkinner72
    Options
    Way to go man! Keep going.........
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, Andy.... you're doing great.
  • newfienurse66
    Options
    Great job!
  • birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Awesome..!!!...You are doing and looking great....Keep it up..!!.. :drinker:
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up your hard work!
  • Seamoan87
    Seamoan87 Posts: 106
    Options
    Awwww your story is so inspiring! I'd love to add you as a friend and continue with you on your journey :)
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You rock, Andy. Well done.
  • betholiver
    Options
    GOOD JOB
  • angelasmith230
    angelasmith230 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    46 pounds in 2 months is amazing! Keep up the good work! I can totally see a difference in your pictures! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!