Needing to vent

Options
SnakeDarling
SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
Dear body,

Yesterday, I was in love with you. You looked thinner and curvy, and I even had the confidence to ALMOST ask a guy for his number. You looked, yes, bigger (one could even say voluptuous), but beautiful and I was completely amazed when I looked at myself in the mirror.
Today, I hate you. I hate everything about you. I hate your tiny boobs. I hate your fat hips and thighs. I hate your pooch. I hate your lack of waist. I hate your broad shoulders. I hate your broken-out skin. I hate you.

Sincerely,
Sunny.

PS. I'm so glad I'm changing you.

Replies

• hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Isn't it amazing how one day can change our self image? I have days where I feel totally hot, and then the next day all I can see are bulges where I don't want them and the big old pimples on my face. And I'm freaking 45 years old. I shouldn't even have pimples!
  • migoi357
    migoi357 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Here's to you, here's to changing, here's to your journey. May success be your constant companion...:happy:
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    We all have our days, keep moving along, you'll make it. :flowerforyou:
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Isn't it amazing how one day can change our self image? I have days where I feel totally hot, and then the next day all I can see are bulges where I don't want them and the big old pimples on my face. And I'm freaking 45 years old. I shouldn't even have pimples!

I agree. Doesn't help my room uses fluorescent classroom lighting <.< And I am 22 and still get acne. The whole, "You'll grow out of it" is bs in my opinion.
  • ElisaMarie82
    Options
    This post really hit home to me! Some days I feel like I had more cofidence when I was heavier and filled out. There are days when I am so proud of how far I've come, and then there are days when all I can focus on are my stretch marks, tummy pooch, acne, and loose flabby skin. Thank you for sharing! :heart: