My confusing results! Your input requested! (underwear pics.

Options
2»

Replies

• jatorres92
    Options
    great before an after... your abs are flatter... you look great keep up the good work !
  • rowanjessie
    Options
    ditto to allt he comments re: bum & tum, but also your face is more defined along your jaw, and your upper back (where your sports bra sits) is definitely more toned and defined! Great work.
  • kellymarie111
    kellymarie111 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself hun, and I wish i looked like that, I'd be posting pics everywhere of myself hehe...well done, youve Definatly inspired me :-) xxx
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I admit I had to study this for a second before deciding what I thought but here it is. I think your lordotic curve was redistributed. At first I thought it was lessened but in the before photo your thoracic spine shows more of a curve and in the after photo your lumbar spine is more curved and your hips are slightly anterior making your butt appear farther out behind you (but I bet if you measure it is not bigger). Message me if I am not easily understood :)

I'm thinking his person may be a Doctor with all the correct terminology!! :P

I agree with everyone else though... everything looks tighter and higher! Your doing great! I hope my 'after' pics when I finish 30DS are as positive as yours! :)
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You most likely are replacing fat with muscle....which is a very good thing. When doing heavy training that will happen. You loose fat but build muscle which will not show a great deal of scale/weight difference but you will see a trimmer you. And muscle weighs more than fat. Take a cup of fat and a cup of muscle and the muscle will weigh more because it is more dense. Keep at it. You're doing well!
  • ChrisWurt
    Options
    I would consider the contrast alot more than what your giving yourself credit for. You look much more toned and tight in the second picture. You have almost 2 full pages telling you how great you did! Give yourself some credit! Your doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!