BRAG BOARD

Options
13»

Replies

• TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    This past weekend, Thurs-Sun we were out of town with friends and they (instigated by my DH) ate obscene amounts of candy and junk. And I did not even have one piece of candy or one bite of junk. I stuck with the food I packed and avoided the sick feeling they all had and the guilt I know I would've had if I had given in. Yeah for me:flowerforyou:

grats!

thats HUGE.. to be able to resist that... especially when DH was instigating it all... :laugh:

good job...
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    I went on vacation last week, got on the scale today and didn't gain!! Yeah!!!!
  • sarahricks
    sarahricks Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I went out to eat with friends and still kept my calories low. (Had a salad) And It wasn't even a tempation anymore to get frenchfries.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I tried on a size 6 dress and it FIT!!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I find myself craving things like a big salad with grilled chicken or quinoa with Thai peanut sauce rather than craving Hershey bars or fettucine alfredo. No one could be more surprised by this than I am... :happy: :drinker: :happy:

exercise.png
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I find myself craving things like a big salad with grilled chicken or quinoa with Thai peanut sauce rather than craving Hershey bars or fettucine alfredo. No one could be more surprised by this than I am... :happy: :drinker: :happy:

exercise.png

Or asking...............Is the turkey off the bone, or that deli stuff? at a deli for lunch. :huh:

No burger??? really???
  • JanelleWood
    Options
    wow! thats so awesome you can do it!!!
  • skywalker
    Options
    Same here, Jeannie! :laugh: :drinker: :laugh:

exercise.png
  • lisalala
    lisalala Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well I'm impressed with you all. My brag is I rode 45 miles at 18 to 20 mph on my bike today.In the afternoon in Orlando Fl, was it hot out
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Went shopping for a new dress this weekend, grabbed the size 8- my usual size, and it fit great. Went to switch it to another color, looked down, and realized it was a 2 :noway: :bigsmile: :drinker: :noway:

Granted, I didn't drop this many sizes- I'm sure that particular store must have inaccurate sizes:grumble: , but still... wahoo!! :bigsmile: I can officially say I wore a size 2 dress to my friend's wedding :bigsmile:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Went shopping for a new dress this weekend, grabbed the size 8- my usual size, and it fit great. Went to switch it to another color, looked down, and realized it was a 2 :noway: :bigsmile: :drinker: :noway:

Granted, I didn't drop this many sizes- I'm sure that particular store must have inaccurate sizes:grumble: , but still... wahoo!! :bigsmile: I can officially say I wore a size 2 dress to my friend's wedding :bigsmile:

That's awesome!!! Today I surpassed the halfway point for my cycling mileage goal!!! :happy: Can't wait to get to my halfway point on pounds :tongue:

exercise.png
  • Nanpoodle
    Nanpoodle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congrats Lagavica! I think I should just aim to jog a 5K :flowerforyou: but YOU did a 10K which is totally cool!!!! I have 6 brothers, 3 who are marathon runners and part of my inspiration to be thin again. I worked so hard since July 4th and my weight was coming off 1.5 per week when suddenly, I am down 6 pounds this week - worked really hard with both eating and working out so the saying, "PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE" is sure true for me.:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!