37lbs down, can you tell?

Options
Acherona
Acherona Posts: 134 Member
I started this journey at 296lbs and even though i have got a long way to go to reach my goal i thought i would share what i have done so far.

Also i want to see if anyone can see a difference as i cant like most people. Be kind this is embarrassing for me as i don't even take pictures of me with my children let alone ones of me being overweight :) Also look rough this morning so just ignore that lol

Me at 296... (i think)

IMG_3278.jpg

me this morning at 258.8

IMG_1366.jpg

Replies

• zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You can really tell around your waist! Great job!
  • Acheronus
    Acheronus Posts: 25
    Options
    OMFG!! I live with you, and even I didn't notice it was that much of a difference! I am so proud of you xxxxx
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    You cad definitely see a difference and you should not be embarrassed about the way you look, nothing to be embarrassed about
    at all, you certainly look happier- and you should.
  • Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i can definitely see a difference, in your face and body, keep at it
  • kellymarie111
    kellymarie111 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You Most certainly can see a difference. Way to go girl! You should Definatly be extra proud of yourself. Great inspiration x
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    You cad definitely see a difference and you should not be embarrassed about the way you look, nothing to be embarrassed about
    at all, you certainly look happier- and you should.

I couldn't agree more! You are doing a wonderful job! You are closer then you were yesterday! Keep up the awesome job!
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow. Ohh u can tell, look at them shoulders, what a diff!! Ps what a lovely smile you have, keep up the good work!! :heart:
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    It's very noticeable! Nice work.
  • laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Definitely! Keep up the good work :)
  • violetness
    violetness Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!! Especially around your waist! And if you can't tell by looking int he mirror, then start taking measurements every month. It really helps. Keep it up!!
  • sbfreak17
    sbfreak17 Posts: 42
    Options
    Oh yes...you can absolutely see the difference! Keep it up! Great job!
  • kirstyg1980
    kirstyg1980 Posts: 302
    Options
    You sure can - keep up the amazing work x
  • mcandyr
    mcandyr Posts: 36
    Options
    For sure it is noticeable...I see a difference in your face and your waist looks smaller...You look great, keep it up and I am sure you'll reach all of your goals!
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I can tell from your face and mid-section :)
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable difference and isn't funny how after that first 30 or so lbs we have such a smile on our faces, (my 30 lb pic was like that, lol)
  • JSkinner72
    Options
    Are you kidding, very noticable! Keep up the good work!
  • ktbruyere
    ktbruyere Posts: 14
    Options
    You look great! So proud of you!
  • tpleasent
    Options
    It looks like it came off your legs and thighs!
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah!! GREAT job! That is a lot of weight. I like to think of weight lost as bags of potatoes. Now imagine, you have lost the equivalent of about 4 - 10lb bags of potatoes!! Can you imagine??????
  • maralou09
    maralou09 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!