No meanies allowed!!

Options

Replies

• Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    because I have had to delete a lot of accounts due to rude, insensitive know-it-alls who think they rule this online fitness world...I swear, some people really need to chill the heck out.

Seriously? A lot of accounts? How strange...
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Good luck this time. I am wondering though, if you realized you just chummed the water with your topic title.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Yes, I realize that some people will still be rude despite my pleas for kindness.

I am nice too :) I keep off the forums as much as possible. but why delete when you can just block people?
  • Pizza_Woman
    Options
    Apparently light-hearted joking about the bluntness of the interwebz is not allowed in this thread. Noted.

I don't appreciate the attitude from people is all. Technically, you can say whatever you want.
  • Pizza_Woman
    Options
    I'm nice! A bit too nice for my own good, most of the time ;)
    I have absolutely no 'guidelines' anyone has to follow to be my friend- I am more than happy to be friends with anyone on this site.
    We all need support and motivation, from time to time, and who am I to judge anyone else? I have my own issues to deal with! Thin or fat, tall or short, close to reaching our goal weight or just starting- we're all trying to get healthier and happier :)

I couldn't agree more! Thank you for your kindness :smile:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I'm extremely mean on this account, but I have several others for every mood.
    What made you decide to delete some of your accounts? Do you find that it helps with your weight loss?

I feel you should have stuck it out with the other accounts instead of deleting them.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    .I swear, some people really need to chill the heck out.

You swear? No wonder people are mean to you! :bigsmile:
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You have to add me..my username is the phone number of a popular, local pizza chain in Toronto.
  • Pizza_Woman
    Options
    .I swear, some people really need to chill the heck out.

You swear? No wonder people are mean to you! :bigsmile:

Haha, very funny :laugh:
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    added you :)
  • jenniakers
    Options
    I'm just really curious as to how you picked your username? lol

I hope she wears a cape and flies around passing out pizza to her new friends! :flowerforyou:

We can hope!!
  • sfburdett
    sfburdett Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Added, I'm no meanie.!!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    How many accounts have you had to delete?

This is pretty much my question . . . and why? I think it's a little crazy considering I've been on here for a year now with the same account and no issues.
  • Slasher09
    Slasher09 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    sure lets be friends!
  • Katie1951
    Katie1951 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    The Diet Police are the worst. The comments that "you're killing yourself", "you'll go into starvation mode" you get the picture. I do what works for me. If it doesn't work for you don't get all high and mighty. If I want an opinion I'll ask for it.
  • kimharrod
    kimharrod Posts: 27
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Andufrene
    Andufrene Posts: 44
    Options
    Welcome back! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Pizzagirl50
    Pizzagirl50 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    It's only fitting that we be friends!
  • ouandi
    ouandi Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add you too!

Sometimes I wonder if the person had to say it to someone's face, would they still make the comment. This is how I try to think before I post a comment. I dealt with this first hand working in a big coporate office. A few people would blast rude emails out that really hurt people. I would walk up to their office and ask them to repeat it to me while I was standing there. Of course, they were embarrassed and couldn't do it. I don't think someone should hide behind the internet. Be a nice person to your friends and to strangers. I think there are ways to get your point across without be rude or without sugar-coating.

Welcome back!
  • jme_and_3
    jme_and_3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am not mean, either!! Anyone - Please feel free to add me!!
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I agree. I don't understand the need to go onto faceless online forums and be unkind to complete strangers. baffling.