DO YOU LIKE EARLY MORNING....

Options

Replies

• fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Lol..Am I the only one who clicked this link expecting to find somethin "dirty" ? Lolol

Yes..I LOVE my mornin coffee..afternoon coffee..and evening tea :-)

Lol...no you aren't the only one. Coffee...hmm...lol!
    Morning Ceddy!(=
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I NEED my morning coffee...
  • rolyprince
    rolyprince Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I get up 4:30 a.m. to go to the gym. I don't necessarily like getting up at 4:30, but I do like how I feel when I work out first thing. It's better than coffee. Although, I usually follow-up with coffee. : )

I'm exactly the same. Sometimes I think I just have a coffee as a mater of habit. :-)
  • BrandyCarr
    Options
    Nope! I don't do coffee! Not at all BUT I do like OTHER things early in the morning!!! Early morning "refreshments"! LOL!!!!!!!
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    So disappointed in the direction of this thread. :sad:
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    YES, must have coffee. It's pretty much my only vice these days. First thing shut off the alarm clock, go out to the kitchen, hit the start button on the coffee then get going on everything else (bathroom, brush teeth, etc)

Coffee rules! :drinker:
  • frazzle29
    frazzle29 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I don't like early morning anything....however a nice cup of midmorning coffee hits the spot! :)
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I used to drink coffee with my mom when I was just a little girl. As I grew up though, I realized I used more sugar
    then coffee, so I stopped drinking it.
  • carrie1013
    carrie1013 Posts: 129
    Options
    I actually start looking forward to it when I go to bed. I dont think my eyes actually open until I take my first drink of coffee.
  • carrie1013
    carrie1013 Posts: 129
    Options

I thought I was the only one thinking it was something else :laugh:
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I have never tasted coffee, just the smell makes me queasy.
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm not a morning person so I MUST have my coffee to be nice! :)
  • jkaupanger
    Options
    I get up early just so I have time to enjoy my coffee. I did develope an allergy to it a year or so ago... have had to cut down quite a bit, but jeez... I've given up everything else - don't drink booze, do drugs, have indiscriminant sex... I gotta have one vice to hold onto!
    Oh and don't even think about talking to me pre coffee!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Coffee? HAVE to have it as soon as i wake up. Sometimes two or three cups. It's so delicious. When i don't have it I go thru withdrawals.

Yes! I set the coffee maker up the night before on a timer so when I come into the kitchen to get my breakfast and lunch ready the coffee is freshly brewed and ready to go. :drinker:
    I get a headache if no coffee.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i love my morning cup of joe!! gotta have it!!
  • maf66
    maf66 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Coffees on within seconds of me waking up. First thing I do :)

Ditto. Even the dogs sit, patiently waiting at the door to go out, while I get my coffee going.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options

Me to...I was expecting a completely different direction.:grumble:

Coffee? YES...have to have it....
  • itsirk1978
    itsirk1978 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have an extra large Dunkin Donuts coffee every weekday. On the weekends I brew a pot and drink it all day long... Gotta have the "brain juice" to function. :)
  • billtonkin
    billtonkin Posts: 109
    Options
    I love coffee, but it needs to have all the cream and sugary stuff in it. That's why I no longer drink it, I just pop a 200mg caffeine pill instead.

And no, the low/fake sugar stuff just isn't the same.
  • lbigham1
    lbigham1 Posts: 132
    Options
    Gotta have it! Two cups! Starbuck's is like premium gas in my tank. Keeps my engine running.