Just ordered Jillian's Body Revolution....

Options
2»

Replies

• leslie8135
    leslie8135 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Does anyone live close to Panama City Floirda?
  • kellicruz1978
    kellicruz1978 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it for almost 2 weeks. But here's the deal. I skipped weeks 1 and 2 because I have been working out 6 days a week at a high intensity, and weeks 1 and 2 are for beginners. It wasn't doing anything for me. With that said, I love the workouts. They are challenging and awesome. And I am seeing results, pushing myself harder and harder each time. I can now do 5 military style pushups, where as before I could only do them on my kness. I am so excited to get into Phase 2.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    OK! It came in the mail today! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!! I'll be getting back to you all after I post a new thread to get started. All are welcome! I can use all the support I can get. :bigsmile:
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Mine finally shipped today!!!! Hopefully it will get here on the shorter end of the shipping dates.
  • soxandheels
    Options
    I just ordered mine..can't wait until it gets here. Would love to join a support group even though I will be behind..
  • Divajj914
    Divajj914 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of phase 1 and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I am doing the "kickstart" and my husband is doing it with me. I lost 3 lbs in the first two days. The workouts so far have averaged 30-35 minutes. I would consider myself advanced and for Jillian, I have found them easy so far. My husband is not advanced and found the same workouts challenging.

The eating plan is hard for me. It cuts out anything processed and strongly recommends organic eating and organic meat. The organic isn't the hard thing for me , it's the snacks and processed part - the reason I'm doing this is the eating. Before this I worked out 6 days per week so this isn't a change for me. The eating part before sucked and is now getting better.

The kickstart week eliminates sugar (including fruit), bread, pasta and focuses on greens and lean organic protein. You'll need to cook too...

So far, I'd recommend this! This is a great system and I'm loving it!
  • kristie_cla
    kristie_cla Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Patiently waiting for mine to come!! :o)
  • milkmosher
    Options
    I just tried to order this for my wife's b-day and when I received my order statement they had tacked on a vitamin order for another $30.00. Not only that, but the vitamin order was a subscription with automatic renewall! I never order from infomercials and this was the first time- horrible experience odering- too many "free" gifts and hands trying to get into my pocket-too bad. I canceled my order and will go at it the old fashion way.