Options

Replies

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    haha! :laugh: gleeking! :laugh: :laugh:

are you apart of the gleek club? :wink:

of course dahhhling! :drinker:

ok you gotta measure the next time you do it now... I want to see if we cant find the world record and have a MFP person be in the guiness book...

i will totally! i cant wait. wish i was talented enough to do it on command! :smokin:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

ok you gotta measure the next time you do it now... I want to see if we cant find the world record and have a MFP person be in the guiness book...

i will totally! i cant wait. wish i was talented enough to do it on command! :smokin:

yeah no kidding d5d14 must be talented... i wonder how far they are gonna get it.. on command might have its benifits to shooting it farther... :devil:
  • heather0mc
    Options

yeah no kidding d5d14 must be talented... i wonder how far they are gonna get it.. on command might have its benifits to shooting it farther... :devil:

BAH!!! im leaving that ALONE! :glasses: :indifferent:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

its no fun unless you touch it... :devil: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses:

sorry had to... :love:
  • heather0mc
    Options

:noway:

:laugh: :wink:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

:noway:

:laugh: :wink:

dont pretend you didnt know thats what I was gonna say...
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    The involuntary spraying of saliva while yawning. Much like the venom spray from a cobra. In most cases the yawner doesn't realized it has happened only finding the aftermath once the yawn is over.

I totally did this already this morning... right on my screen... :noway:
    wanted to know if anyone has ever done this... :indifferent: *shrug*
    Yup. Done that, and used to get people telling me to "Say it, don't spray it." Haven't had that happen since I was like 12 though...
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    :laugh: :tongue: :laugh: WOW ... we really do talk about pretty much anything on this site eh? :laugh: :tongue: :laugh:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    :laugh: :tongue: :laugh: WOW ... we really do talk about pretty much anything on this site eh? :laugh: :tongue: :laugh:

TRUE story! :drinker:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

TRUE story! :drinker:

yup... I am just waiting for someone to hi-jack my thread... i wanna see what people come up with...
  • heather0mc
    Options
    how 'bout them cubs????

:smokin:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    how 'bout them cubs????

:smokin:

well they are not doing as good.... HEY.... that was a good try there missy... :wink: for a second there I thought you were gonna hi-jackmy thread lol :happy: :laugh:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    So, do we have a world record yet??? Sorry, I can't gleek on command. I don't even get enough warning to have a chance to measure it . . .:yawn: I can't help it that I'm generally boring and only occassionally outrageous :tongue:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Hijack.:bigsmile: hijack:bigsmile: hijack:bigsmile: hijack:bigsmile: I wonder why saying 'hi' to Jack is considered such a bad thing now....
  • d5d14m66
    d5d14m66 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Gleek-on-command distance: 18 inches
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    I can't help it that I'm only occassionally outrageous :tongue:

oh really? :bigsmile: is that so? I think youre outrageously funny all the time! :laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    Gleek-on-command distance: 18 inches

OK so I measured my monitor from "the approximate location I was when I yawned and I have 16" LOL

so far d5d14 has the world record...

I WILL be checking the web for known distances...

d5 maybe you should stand on your roof and see how far you can gleek :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    Hijack.:bigsmile: hijack:bigsmile: hijack:bigsmile: hijack:bigsmile: I wonder why saying 'hi' to Jack is considered such a bad thing now....

just what ever you do dont say that on a plane... :laugh: you might find yourself in big trouble... and I dont mean me.. .:wink::love: :blushing: :devil:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

just what ever you do dont say that on a plane... :laugh: you might find yourself in big trouble... and I dont mean me.. .:wink::love: :blushing: :devil:

Wise words Trouble-san....but what if I want to get into trouble? *pout* :bigsmile: :devil:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

Wise words Trouble-san....but what if I want to get into trouble? *pout* :bigsmile: :devil:

this is a tough question but Troble can find and get into you... as long as youre willing to let trouble in :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :love: