Need to get rid of 90 lbs

Options
Hi! My name is Anya. I am from Russia and I am extremely overweight. So happy to have found this site. Thank you to one of my fb friends.
I am looking for some friends here to motivate and support each other. .Someone with similar aims and understanding what such a big girl like me can be going through. :)
My weight now is 308lbs (I am very tall), lost 40lbs already before I came here.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, english is not my native language.

Replies

• ladyfingers39
    Options
    Hello there!! I can relate! I need to lose about 140 pounds. 70 is my short term goal. Would love to encourage you in your journey!
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I have 60lbs to lose, we can all use the extra support. Feel free to add me :happy:
    ~Sonya
  • Rus_girl
    Rus_girl Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank you! Thank you! Yay! I have friends here now!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Love ya girl, and I'm glad you came over to MFP. Wishing you nothing but success :heart:
  • tamsilver
    tamsilver Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have 60 pounds to lose and am always looking for a good support group!
  • Rus_girl
    Options
    Love ya girl, and I'm glad you came over to MFP. Wishing you nothing but success :heart:

awww... Thank you Bru! You got me in tears! You are my inspiration! :heart:
  • Rus_girl
    Options
    Can anyone help me on how to make my diary open? I am lost. :( Please, please.
  • jenrod1118
    jenrod1118 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    welcome! i have 100+ to lose myself. Let's do this!!!
  • reechesser
    Options
    Hey! Welcome!! I am in the same boat excpet I am short! LOL So I have a lot more to lose. Already lose 45! Feel free to add me! Will be happy to support you!!

Anna:smile:
  • Rus_girl
    Options
    Thank you girls! We can do it!
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is the greatest! MFP has such a sense of community & i love that. You'll love it. I also started this journey of needing to lose 100+ and i've lost 60 in 7 months. MFP is a huge part of my success. If you stick with exercising and eating right you'll be amazing. Please feel free to add me if you need a friend!
  • PatriciaThomas99
    Options
    Just joined today. I was surprised at the amount of positive emails and support sent out. I have 80 lbs to lose and I have to admit it's pretty daunting...but when I read the blogs and realize that there's others out there , like me struggling and achieving weight lose, its really inspiring. Looking forward to hearing from everyone throughout our journey!:smile:
  • Rus_girl
    Options
    thank you for such a warm welcome! :love:
  • angelasmith230
    angelasmith230 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey I just joined this weekend! I have 65 pounds to lose.. I am looking for support buddies too... feel free to add me :)
  • foolinme
    foolinme Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me as well! I have 50 lbs to lose and the support on here is amazing...we will do it!
  • Rus_girl
    Options
    I am getting more and more excited. yay!
  • Hi I have 116lbs to lose all in trying to concentrate on my first 80! I have been on this site just over 2 weeks and think I would have given up without it, it is so helpful! Good Luck :-)