30 day shred HELP

Options
Hi ive been doing the 30 day shred for 17 days so far and ive just weighed myself and ive put 1 pound on , why? Is it because its muscle ? What can i do , id rather lose pounds

Replies

• zeewick
    zeewick Posts: 8
    Options
    With the 30 Day Shred I wouldn't worry about putting on pounds so long as you're losing inches. It's meant to build muscle and tone your body, so if you're doing that, it's working.
  • MrsRawwwr
    MrsRawwwr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose one pound doing the 30 day shred, but I lost 2 pants sizes...so fair enough :).
  • kadeemvicars
    Options
    Oh right lol i was really confused , yeah i havent measured how many inches ive lost yet but i just couldnt help weigh myself and thought yeah i should of lost a few pounds lol but everywhere is toning up which confused me but obv muscle weighs more than fat! What do you guys recommend doing to lose weight after ive done the 30 day shred? I was gunna do jillians 30 day slimdown , good idea?
  • phatty28
    phatty28 Posts: 8
    Options
    where can I find info on this 30 day shred??
  • 2012slimjim
    Options
    Hi there, ditto here. Am on day 9 and appear to have list 2 5 pounds on day 7 and put it back on again x however on the plus side I am down 9 inches including 2 off my waist and 3.5 around my belly button in that time. It's a bit strange though taking success from measurements rather than the scales. Good luck, stick at it x
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Walmart or Target has the dvd. Runs about $9.00.

I love it. I am on day 3 and can already feel the difference.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Please throw those GD scales out. That # will drive you insane. Measurements are much more of a indication how well things are forging ahead. Be gone scales.
  • Spudleywudley
    Options
    I just started doing this workout but not everyday. I am trying to do it every other day in addition to yoga. So far I like it. Not a big fan of push ups but it seems to be getting easier. I have to say the workout does fly by.

MJ :-)
  • kadeemvicars
    Options
    im on level 2 , im trying to do it everyday however ive missed 4 days so far however ive made up for them , im now on level 2 and my belly has come in soo much , my thighs are tight and my bum is lifted wooo! i cant wait to share my measurements!

any ideas on what to do after ive finished ?