oh, NO!

Options
its one of those days..

i feel like stuffing myself silly, full of pizza, or cheese sticks, or nachos, or something really greasy and bad for me! :sad:

i think i'll go eat my yogurt and string cheese... but i have a feeling its not even gonna curb this WEIRD craving i have. :grumble:

Replies

• hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    when i get those cravings i eat a serving of red meat...or turkey...the saltiness tends to curb fast food, pizza, and fried food cravings......lol therefore i usually have some good quality steak with A1 in the fridge every 3rd day ....ohh how those greasy bad foods can be missed
  • qtkt1
    qtkt1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    THINK SKINNY!!!!
  • sportygal
    sportygal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hit the Gym!! Try to eat those things after a heart pumping workout! Hard to down a bunch of grease when you've been sweating out at the gym!
    Granted if you need to eat it....do it....move on....get back on track!

150768.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I just go buy a lean cuisine pizza and some baked lays...that usually helps
  • Lilkrys
    Lilkrys Posts: 8
    Options
    You have done so well! ...........don't do it!:flowerforyou:
  • sportygal
    sportygal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Take two large portobella mushrooms...hollow them out and fill it with cheese, veggies and tomatoes with basil! It really fills you up and does remind you of pizza!
    150768.png
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Take two large portobella mushrooms...hollow them out and fill it with cheese, veggies and tomatoes with basil! It really fills you up and does remind you of pizza!
    150768.png

omg.. i cant do mushrooms. :sick:

lol. but im all about lean cuisine pizzas. i've had two boxes of lean pockets in my freezer for weeks, and havent touched them yet either! pepperoni pizza ones and three cheese broccoli. :tongue:

ok, i need to quit talking about food.. makes this yogurt in front of me not seem that appetizing. *sigh*:grumble:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Remember those foods don't taste as good as skinny feels!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    eating right pizza is the BEST!! OMG! I love it. It's 300 cals for a personal pizza and OH SO YUMMY!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    WOW ... There must be something in the air right now ... yesterday was a huge hungry day for me. I kept the munching through the day pretty healthy ... and when I got home I did a ZUMBA workout and put some vigor into it ... worked up a sweat big time ... that really seemed to help. You can do this!!!
  • pinksultana
    pinksultana Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    im feeling the same today!!!! Im at work and a mork mate came in with all these sweets and cakes for the team today, but im steering clear!! I am having a sweet cup of tea to curb the sugar cravings and will get on with it.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    sheesh now i want french fries :grumble:
  • lettuceb
    lettuceb Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I feel the exact same today. I pigged out last night on shrimp lo mein from the local Chinese place! I worked out this morning but would love to have a pizza now!!! :sad:
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    try making your own homemade pizza with a whole wheat dough, I add mushrooms, broccoli and feta cheese, YUMMY! I have it about once a week....
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Another quick fix for making your own pizza

using whole wheat pita or even a wrap and put your veggies, chicken, etc whatever good for you ingredients you like, top with a lil low fat cheese and stick under the broiler until melted :smile:

it's quite yummy and filling.

if you really can't fight the urge for the real thing, get a SLICE not whole pie, of thin crust whole wheat with healthy toppings and have a salad with it :) I know for me either of this would be the better option otherwise i will just keep eating stuff trying to satisfy the craving...:grumble: