I wake up feeling hungover without drinking

Options

Replies

• Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    This happens to me if I had a lot of sugar the day before.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    This happens to me if I'm dehydrated. If I didn't drink much water or had a high sodium day the day before, I wake feeling kinda like that.
  • cainie19
    cainie19 Posts: 126
    Options
    hangovers are just the early stages of dehydration, drink more waterz:)
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I do to when I take anxiety meds or sleeping pills
  • astrasburger
    astrasburger Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That's how I know I'm pregnant.
    [/quote

this ^^^^]
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Are you sure it's not a migraine? I get migraines that last a week and it could be confused with a hangover. I feel nauseous, headache (migraine), tired, etc.

EDIT: Even when I get rid of the migraine pain from medication I feel the other symptoms until I take the medication that targets them as well.
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    how much water are you drinking?
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    As soon as I get some $$ I will go to the doctor, haha. I have a new insurance plan that comes with a deductible, and it is expensive just for a regular office visit!

Thanks for all the advice, I even feel better now after drinking some water. I'm freaking out because a guy I work with is having brain surgery today for tumors they found. He's my age, so that's on my mind too.

God I hope I'm not pregnant! haha. I'm not though...I hope..can't be yet...ahhhhhh

P.S.---I did almost just throw up in my sink for no reason. Now you've all got the hypocondriac in me revved up! haha
  • PatrietteAz
    Options
    You may be releasing toxins into the blood stream as the fat dissolves while you diet as well as being dehydrated. I drink one Vita Coco water a day and it completely takes care of my dehydration issues which were getting so bad my feet would painfully spasm. I didn't like the taste at first so I watered it down but I can't recommend it enough!

Can someone please tell me how to start a new thread on here? Don't see it! Thanks
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    You may be releasing toxins into the blood stream as the fat dissolves while you diet as well as being dehydrated. I drink one Vita Coco water a day and it completely takes care of my dehydration issues which were getting so bad my feet would painfully spasm. I didn't like the taste at first so I watered it down but I can't recommend it enough!

Can someone please tell me how to start a new thread on here? Don't see it! Thanks

Go to the home of whatever thread youre on, then over to the righ there is a green button that says new thread/topic..click that.
  • PatrietteAz
    Options
    Thanks Kristen!
  • hippychickuk
    hippychickuk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Just to add one more possible theory.. :) I often get headaches when my neck is out of alignment which can happen if I sleep wonky on my pillow, or maybe tweak it during some exercise at the gym. I can wake up with headaches that no amount of excedrin will cure, that's when I know I need a chiropractor!
  • FluffyDogsRule
    FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    this was happening to me when i first started this and i wasn't eating enough. i was drinking LOTS of water, so wasn't dehydrated. are you eating enough for your body?
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Do you just feel lousy, or do you get the full on room spinning, want to puke feeling?

I was diagnosed with Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo ( Ear Rocks ) a few years ago....all the fun of a massive party night, with none of the drinking!!! I just shows up whenever it wants, no warning, makes for GREAT mornings!!!
  • mjshorty5
    mjshorty5 Posts: 44
    Options
    Are you possibly pregnant? Thats how I feel pregnant
  • stcar
    stcar Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    do you smoke? could be a nicotine hang over...
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should take up drinking!!! May as well, if you're going to have all the ill effects in the morning...

But srsly, I'd probably talk to a doctor, that isn't normal and isn't something you should have to put up with daily.
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I've never been pregnant, but that's how all my friends said they felt at first when they were ... if there's any chance you may be, I would take a test.
  • pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You say you sleep for over 8 hours?

That does it for me, too much sleep, wake up feeling worse than if I'd set my alarm and only had 6 or 7
  • Losemymanboobs
    Options
    This is like my worst nightmare, I hate hangovers! Try the hydration packs like berroca or something?