What's your motivation?

Options
SO i was doing some cleaning earlier and found this gorgeous gold and black baby phat dress I bought way back when (ok it was like 4 yrs ago lol). THAT right there just gave me more motivation to lose these stubborn 20lbs. What's your motivation?

Replies

• my2boiz
    my2boiz Posts: 89
    Options
    Mine is how I feel after I work out and when I look in the mirror. Also, like how people look at me differently. Love running at the park with my boys and not feeling exhausted. :)
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Mmm, I have a lot of stairs to walk up at uni and well.... I would like not to die every morning. Also, my gramma looked like a pinup model when she was younger... I know I have that body somewhere under here -.-
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Angelina Jolie's right leg.

And pictures of myself from less than two years ago before I gained all of this weight.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    To continue to better myself and never again feel like I did when I was bigger.
  • scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    My daughters and making worlds in Kona or Vegas
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    - Building confidence
    - Finally getting my shape back
    - Finally wearing a bikini on the beach. I haven't wore one since 2008
    - My MFP friendsies motivate me :)
    - Did I mention building confidence? ...oh yes I did ^^ That's one of my biggest motivation!

:)
  • MrsToochP
    MrsToochP Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to be healthy, and finally get in shape. Summer's comin! I want to look good! Already lost 79 lbs., got about 20 to go :^)
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    These beautiful Banana Republic Jeans that make me feel like a rock star. And the fact I live 80 miles to the beach and beach season comes in May!
  • Miche37
    Miche37 Posts: 19
    Options
    I want to take my kids to the beach and not be hiding under a coverup!
  • BlessedShauna777
    BlessedShauna777 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I want to be healthy, and finally get in shape. Summer's comin! I want to look good! Already lost 79 lbs., got about 20 to go :^)

WOW thats great!! Keep up the hard work :)
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    My self image!! I hate how I look know, I know theres a beautiful latina under these extra 80 pounds. I want my son to be proud that I'm his mami!