Gangster friends

Options
Phoenix1401
Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
Gangsters are so stuck up! Jeez! I asked a student of (I'm a tutor) mine can I roll with him and his homies and he said "Hell naw shorty you like stickers, hiigh fives and happy stuff" I always offer him a high five but he always decline I always put Hello Kitty stickers or scented stickers on his worksheets and essays and he gets soo upset! How can I gain acceptance from my gangster student? How many months will it take for him to give me a high five?

Replies

• BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Ignore his azz!!! When he notices you are ignoring him he will seek out the attention...............don try too hard...
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    uhm..........I'm too gangsta to answer this question, yo.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    How can I gain acceptance from my gangster student?
    Probably by not asking if you can "roll with him and his homies."

Why do you have to be friends with your students? Go make your own friends.
    -wtk
  • Phoenix1401
    Options
    Lmao its a joke but okay I could careless he accepts me but I will get a high five from him! Nobody is too cool for a high five!
  • jamfan
    jamfan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    put yo hat on sideways, lower your pants, come to class strapped w/ yo gat, get rollin on some dubs, & get some bling maybe a grill.
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Is this post suppose to be funny or are you serious???
  • Phoenix1401
    Options
    put yo hat on sideways, lower your pants, come to class strapped w/ yo gat, get rollin on some dubs, & get some bling maybe a grill.

lmao yes!!!!!!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Gangsters are so stuck up! Jeez! I asked a student of (I'm a tutor) mine can I roll with him and his homies and he said "Hell naw shorty you like stickers, hiigh fives and happy stuff" I always offer him a high five but he always decline I always put Hello Kitty stickers or scented stickers on his worksheets and essays and he gets soo upset! How can I gain acceptance from my gangster student? How many months will it take for him to give me a high five?

Vanilla Ice is that you?
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    129041188491268621.jpg
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    go to school and walk all gansta alongside them
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the good laugh lol
  • KaraP18
    KaraP18 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    So you wanna be gangsta? I'm pretty gansta myself! Aww Yeah
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    My mom is an English teacher at a really diverse high school with a very large urban population. She was going over some lesson and was trying to figure out how to get her students interested in learning figures of speech and different literary tools and I joked that she should have them dissect a Lil Wayne song.

Funny story, she listened to "6 foot 7 foot" by Lil Wayne, wrote down excerpts, and presented them to the class as a way of learning figurative language in pop culture. No joke. Her students freaking LOVE her now.
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Go 'Dangerous Minds' on his *kitten*.... :smokin: gaaangta's Paaaradise lol

On a more serious note...what are you teaching? Can you incorporate something that would strike an interest? Like my little brother's teacher is having them watch 'The Walking Dead' in his alternative classroom, all the kids are focused and I can even read his paper about how to prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse without cringing at his spelling and grammar...lol....

(Sorry to be a buzzkill but throwing around the word retarded is completely atrocious to me...buy a thesaurus if you are at a loss for appropriate words to use.)
  • Pir8Rav
    Pir8Rav Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am officially retarded - i actually opened this thread.
  • Phoenix1401
    Options
    Aaaaw yeah! I should listen to Weird Al he's pretty hard core guy...ya know he that Lasik surgery.
  • amuseboucheUK
    amuseboucheUK Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    have you tried popping a cap in the mo-fo's bottom?
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Haterz gonna hate
  • Phoenix1401
    Options
    My mom is an English teacher at a really diverse high school with a very large urban population. She was going over some lesson and was trying to figure out how to get her students interested in learning figures of speech and different literary tools and I joked that she should have them dissect a Lil Wayne song.

Funny story, she listened to "6 foot 7 foot" by Lil Wayne, wrote down excerpts, and presented them to the class as a way of learning figurative language in pop culture. No joke. Her students freaking LOVE her now.

^^^^^ That's cool for your mom doing that!
    Teaching is all about being open minded yet...patient
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Maybe if you drew some tats on that Hello Kitty sticker they might wanna chill with you. Bros want dem tough street kitty, ain't no time for the drama of a happy, soft kitty!