30 Day Shred Results (1st Month) - With pics!

Options

Replies

• sedosher
    sedosher Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • lilo1971
    lilo1971 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great Job~
  • bunn3950y
    bunn3950y Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    starting today and hope I do as well as you...Thanks
  • SecretGourmand51
    SecretGourmand51 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you can really see the difference! Keep up the good work!
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    Thank you everyone!

You look fabulous!:flowerforyou: Would you mind posting whether exercise are plyometrics, or any type of jumping for DVD, JM's Burn Fat Boost Metabolism. I completed 30 day shred but hard on my knees!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Good job completing 30DS! I always tried, but got bored with it about halfway through level 2.
  • Nessa03ca
    Nessa03ca Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You can see a big Change. What is this 30 day Shred?
  • jnbud2002
    jnbud2002 Posts: 216
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm on day 5 today! The soreness is gone, WOOT!
  • jackie2866
    jackie2866 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    These are great results - congrats!! I have the DVD which is great. I did it twice last week and was reallysore after the first day. Did you do it every day for 30 days straight? If so, that is impressive!
  • claireyf12
    claireyf12 Posts: 106
    Options
    WOW!!! Well done
  • chelsey202
    chelsey202 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! This is a serious NSV; you look as if you've lost closer to 20 lbs than 6! I absolutely love Jillian, I've been doing her Yoga (lvl 2) video daily, and was considering trying another. Did you work out other than doing the 30 day shred? (If so what, specifically?)

Congrats again; you look amazing!
  • therichness
    therichness Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm at your before right now and on Day 4 of the 30 Day Shred, hoping for results similar to yours!
  • lizbet783
    lizbet783 Posts: 24
    Options
    Thank you all so much! You all just made my day...I feel like a rockstar! LOL I really have been work my butt off and I just finished day 1 of the Burn Fat Boost Metabolism and it kicked my butt a bit, but I feel like I did better then I would have a month ago! If you set your mind to it, you really can do it. :)
  • lizbet783
    Options
    WOW!!! This is a serious NSV; you look as if you've lost closer to 20 lbs than 6! I absolutely love Jillian, I've been doing her Yoga (lvl 2) video daily, and was considering trying another. Did you work out other than doing the 30 day shred? (If so what, specifically?)

Congrats again; you look amazing!

Thank you! About half way through the 30DS I started jogging on the treadmill for about 12-15 mins (about a 12 min mile pace) 3 days a week and then by level 3 I started jogging basically everyday either before or after doing the 30DS workout. If I didn't feel like jogging then I would just walk on an incline for the same amount of time. Now I'm going to do the Burn Fat Boost Metabolism dvd at least 3 days a week and on the other days I'm going to try and run for at least 25 mins and do some strength training. :)

I thought about trying yoga because I have never done it before, but I'm still a little timid to try it...lol
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference - amazing! Congrats to you and your dedication, you inspire me to soldier on through Ripped in 30! (I am on Day 3 of Week 1)

You look great!
  • lizbet783
    Options
    These are great results - congrats!! I have the DVD which is great. I did it twice last week and was reallysore after the first day. Did you do it every day for 30 days straight? If so, that is impressive!

I was sooo sore after the first couple days but I just made myself push through it (for once in my life...lol) and after about day 4-5 the soreness slowly went away. I did do all 30 days in a row except for 3 days because I was sick with a sinus infection. It definitely took a bit of discipline to workout EVERY day but now I feel guilty when I don't workout...lol. Funny how quickly my habits have changed.
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    you can totally see a difference, awsome job!! u shud b proud. keep up the hard work. ;)
  • lizbet783
    Options
    WOW!! You can see a big Change. What is this 30 day Shred?

Thanks! It's one of Jillian Michael's workout dvds that has 3 levels of circuit training. It's about a 20-25 min workouts that you do daily but it's high intensity so you really get a good workout in a short amount of time. ;)
  • Stoonloveskeith
    Stoonloveskeith Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you can totally see a difference!! I am on day 3, week one...wish me luck!
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    :wink: Awesome job!! Yes, you can see the difference!! Thanks for sharing and giving me some inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!