2 months down 46 pounds down. PICS

2»

Replies

• sammywil
    sammywil Posts: 104
    What a great story & great turn around in your life.

I wish you all the best, im sure you will be an inspiration to many people.

Good on you!
  • PhatAndy
    PhatAndy Posts: 285
    thanks all =)
  • isabelk
    isabelk Posts: 153 Member
    When I saw your subject line I thought, no way. That has to be something off, something wrong. But when I read your post I cried, it really touched my heart. Congratulations, you are rocking! You are making a difference to yourself and to others. If you ever find yourself losing your way, remember that you have already made a difference and you can turn it around any time, you have shown us how to turn it around BIG TIME!
  • dibdobw
    dibdobw Posts: 89 Member
    Wow! The difference in the photos is amazing!!! well done. you are an inspiration to any one out there who thinks they cant do it. Keep it up xx
  • PhatAndy
    thanks =)))
  • osc79
    osc79 Posts: 52 Member
    great job Andy!
  • TanyaCurtis
    TanyaCurtis Posts: 630
    YAY BESTEST FRIEND :DDDDD U LOOK FABULOUS!!! WHAT A GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!!!!! GIVE ME SOME OF UR DEDICATION!!!!!! <333333
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Awesome!!!! Keep up the great work!:drinker:
  • Awesome job! keep it up! (I like your hair teehee)
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Awesome job! You are doing fantastic. :happy:

Do you wear your HRM while swimming? I have the same one and have been too scared to try it. I can't afford another if I break this one from wearing it in the water!
  • noexcuses84
    noexcuses84 Posts: 100 Member
    soo impressed! its incredible what we humans can do when we put ours minds to it, well done!!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Keep up the AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!
  • PhatAndy
    Awesome job! You are doing fantastic. :happy:

Do you wear your HRM while swimming? I have the same one and have been too scared to try it. I can't afford another if I break this one from wearing it in the water!

Im going to be using it during swimming. as long as it has a meter resistance i have lots of friends who do =)
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Good job Andy. Keep going! :wink:
  • PhatAndy
    Thanks Leelah =)
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Great job!! Looking forward to seeing more progress! :) Keep up the good work Andy!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,227 Member
    Love your new face and looking forward to seeing more (and less) of it! You are amazing!
  • tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 164 Member
    Hey Andy,
    hard to believe its 2 months already, you have done an amazing job of staying to your goals and being dedicated to getting healthy.
    I love listening to your VLOGS... you should have a link here daily in the community to motivate others and get all the support you need or want. Proud of how far you have come. T
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Keep up the great work! Awesome!
  • Ramseyyy
    Ramseyyy Posts: 58 Member
    That's amazing! You are truly inspiring
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!