Hi looking for friends doing the 30 day shred!

Options
2»

Replies

• jayanne0907
    jayanne0907 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey just completed day 11 Level 2.... I am doing each level for 15 days and taking measurements before starting each level. Level 1 results were very good, I lost over 6 inches 4 of those from my waist... Pumped me up for level 2 and can't wait to take the measurements next Tuesday when I get back from a long weekend visiting my mom. I viewed Level 3 yesterday to see what I'm in for and what I need to modify... an ocean accident that lead to knee surgery in 2009 left me with only 10% of my ACL and less than 50% of my knee cap.... but I am all about this workout...:smile: I feel stronger and better,:smile: my clothes are fitting differently:smile: and although Im not shredding pounds I am shedding inches.... Just as important. Went for my first spring bike ride today and I didn't feel like I was going to die.:smile: I picked up right where I left off last fall after riding all spring/summer... I'm giving the credit to my efforts with the 30 DS!! Good luck to you! Feel free to friend me.
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm starting next week except I will be doing every other day since I'm training for a 5K at the same time. Kind of scared though :)