been here for two weeks and looking for some friends :)

Options
Hey all,
It's going on my third week and I need to get some friends. I'm looking for some friends to keep me motivated, inspired and accountable. I'm 5"2 and 135 looking to lose my last ten and tone up like nobodies business :)
Thanks
Kattie

Replies

• ednjenn
    ednjenn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if ya like! Just was on here doing the same thing. Nice reading everyone's stuff but would be nice to see someones progress and be accountable etc......... Cheers! Ed
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11.5" and know how hard it is to lose 10 as a fun sized individual (though your a giant compared to me ;) ). Feel free to add me and we can support each other towards our goals. I've been using MFP about 3 weeks as well.
  • osc79
    osc79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, new friends are always good!
  • tpot74
    tpot74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I will send request. I'm 5'1 trying to get to 135 ish
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    more than welcome to add me. I've still got around 80lbs to go, but i'm weight training and watching my food just like the next person around here!
  • sheilarosella
    sheilarosella Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    can add me 5'2" at 133lbs..goal one 130lbs when i get there thinking of trying for 125lbs...49 years old and trying to get toned again..let it go and ready to do it again and keep it this time...
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I've lost 20 and would like to get down another 10 to 20 to be a bit more tone. I am on here all the time, and while I may not comment on everything you do, I'll hit the highlights.

I'm not looking to make life long buddies, but I enjoy sharing this experience with others and chatting a little bit.

Cheers!

Paul
  • Leahnh
    Leahnh Posts: 30
    Options
    You can add me... 5'2", 136# looking to lose the last 10 and tone up too.
  • Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Welcome! If you wish, you can add me! I am 5'6" 143 lb. looking to get downt o 135lb. and I am training for a 1/2 marathon in May!
  • hennaed
    hennaed Posts: 14
    Options
    Me! Me! I'm friendly! Pick me! lol
  • sarallong
    sarallong Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    ADD me :) I am 36 yr old...5'3...130...looking to get ripped :noway:
  • LisaHendersan
    Options
    Hi i am new here, i am a mom of two and need to lose some serious Lbs so i can gain confidence and self esteem. We be glad to meet some new friends and inspriration & motivation.:D
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'll play! Add me!
  • Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started with 85 lbs to lose, now I have 73lbs to go! :) I'm always open to more friends, bigger support system! Good luck to you!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello there!

I am a mom of 5, and close to your height and weight. Feel free to add me!!

Have a great day!!

Take care,
    Jackie
  • shellyfoster
    Options
    hey I'm pretty new aswell, 5'7 and im 142 looking to lose 20 pounds. feel free to add me!
  • becky000
    becky000 Posts: 15
    Options
    i'm 19 years old, 5 feet, 118 pounds. looking to lose 10 pounds. feel free to add me :)
  • floridahoosier58
    Options
    Hi, I have been on the site for a little over a week. Looking for frients.
  • renegadecupid
    Options
    Add up. dropped 42 lbs in the last 2 and a half months without using this site. Going for 90 more with this site.
  • libra_xv
    libra_xv Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi ! I'm new to this and i have no friends on this, I'm looking for some inspiration to drop these 100 pounds :( be my motivation ? :D