Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 down - progress pic

Replies

• Teresa527
    Teresa527 Posts: 62 Member
    Great job! You are exactly where I am. I started at 194 and am currently at 162. Only I am 5'7. :smile:

I want to lose 17 more pounds, putting me at 145, but I haven't been there in a long time. Since I was 24, probably. That was 9 years ago!
    Good luck to you! Hopefully we can both reach our weight loss goals. :flowerforyou:
  • msracefan
    msracefan Posts: 55 Member
    Awesome job!
  • miss_p90x
    miss_p90x Posts: 97 Member
    Good job, keep it up, you have made a lot progress!
  • GregRandall
    GregRandall Posts: 38 Member
    In keeping with the great, awesome, amazing trend here well done :) Photographs never lie and your hard work speaks for itself!
  • anna_love
    anna_love Posts: 177
    omg i can totally see a big difference. :) great job u look greaT i also started my journey in NOV2011 I WAS 186 POUNDS IM 168POUNDS NOW I STILL GAT 38 MORE TO LOSS BUT WHEN I HIT MY 25 OR 30 LOST ILL BE POSTING PICTURE OF ME !! CUZ IM THE SOME IM HAVING A HARD TIME SEENING A difference. IN MYSELF :( BUT I LOOK AT MY BEFORE PICTURES AND I CAN SEE THOSE 16POUNDS THAT I HAD LOST ARE MAKING ME LOOK BETTER BUT STILL I CANT BELIEVE IT !!
  • punkrockprincess23
    punkrockprincess23 Posts: 79 Member
    you look amazing. i hope to lose 30lbs as well. keep it up!
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Amazing transformation!!!! Great Job!
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Way to go!!! You look great...
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 244 Member
    Great job!! Can't see you losing another 20 but if that is your goal stick with it!! You look amazing!
  • you are amazing. I hope on my journey I will look that good too. :happy:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Wow! You look amazing. :) Keep up the good work because it is paying off. :flowerforyou:
  • Your before picture looks just like me now, I started at 193 and I'm at 187.. what are ur secrets
  • SOFTBALLMOM11
    SOFTBALLMOM11 Posts: 19 Member
    WOW YOU LOOK GREAT!!!
  • shaydon80
    shaydon80 Posts: 138 Member
    You look AMAZING! Congratulations!
  • ndwilson13
    ndwilson13 Posts: 15 Member
    You look amazing!
  • AimeeCarolyn
    AimeeCarolyn Posts: 34 Member
    VERY nice job! You've made some great progress so far, and have a great shape! :) I'm also 5'8", so I'm excited to see your continuing progress on here!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Congrats!
  • dakight1
    dakight1 Posts: 2
    Awesome!!!
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Huge change, great job!
  • binky78
    binky78 Posts: 55 Member
    You look amazing. GREAT JOB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!