Options
    you look seriously amazing!!
    a huge inspiration!
    keep up the great work
    Heather
  • rw4004
    rw4004 Posts: 157
    Options
    Holy frappucinos!!You look amazing!What are you doing for workouts?
  • monica2434
    monica2434 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look good, great job so far. The last pounds seems to always be the hardest to lose .......... try swiching up your exercise routine and caloric intake, that's what I plan to do each time I hit a plateau..

Hope this helps.
  • resispirit
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work! :)
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks everyone :D I was scared to post this first but woot
    Great job! You are exactly where I am. I started at 194 and am currently at 162. Only I am 5'7. :smile:

I want to lose 17 more pounds, putting me at 145, but I haven't been there in a long time. Since I was 24, probably. That was 9 years ago!
    Good luck to you! Hopefully we can both reach our weight loss goals. :flowerforyou:

Omg, sounds just like me! I'm aiming for another 20 but to be honest I have no idea what I'm gonna look like then cause as long as I can think I've been big, its so weird! Good luck on your journey. :flowerforyou:

Holy frappucinos!!You look amazing!What are you doing for workouts?

I do(did) cardio like 4-5x a week. Elliptical at the gym or running outside. But I'm cutting down on that now and doing more lifting, which I've been doing since day 1 of my weightloss as well. :smile: I really wanna start cross fit soon. :embarassed:
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    bEAutiful!!! Be so proud...you look fantastic!
  • closet_fatty
    Options
    Girl, there is no way you are 162 pounds! You look fantastic. Seriously, seriously. Amazing. You look at the max 130.
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You're kidding right? You don't think it's coming off the bottom? There is a huge difference on the bottom half of your body, as well as the top.

You look great!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful - look at how tiny your waist is now!
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Looking hot.
  • karenx30
    karenx30 Posts: 90
    Options
    You look amazing!! Fabulous progress!!
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You can see a BIG difference in your waist and lower half! You've done great!!! BRAVO!!!:drinker:
  • colorlessgreen
    colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I am SO jealous of your figure! You have a beautiful hourglass shape. I've accepted the fact that no matter how much I lose or what my muscle to fat ratio is, I'll never have a tiny waist and curvy hips like you (I just have a wide ribcage and a short upper body). You look amazing!
  • Imahealthyvegan
    Imahealthyvegan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    wow you must feel amazing! you look great:)keep it up , you inspire the rest of us!
  • Stephanie198907
    Stephanie198907 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! what a difference 30lbs makes! You look amazing.
  • amandad022
    Options
    wow, amazing... keep up the grat work!!! you look great!
  • bazza_bear
    Options
    LIKE OMG is that you BEFORE....
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Congrats! And great job quitting smoking too! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!