Workin On My fitness! JM Body Revolution begins 3-12...

Options
I've had my fitness pal page for quite some time & after many months of chronic procrastination and utter unhappiness with my body, its time to quit that talkin and start some action! Ive never been a fan of exercise. Practing dance since a child, I've always been able to keep my weight under control without much afford. But the glory years of college brought long hours, frequent trips to the drive thru and about 5 gym trips in 4 years. Upon graduating from college, I brought about 30 pounds back home with me. I needed to get healthy and fast. Ive always admired Jillian Michaels. She's that badass that you terrifies you, but really u wish you had the guts to become. I owned her DVDs, and decided to dust them off and use them. I started my 30 day shred journey, which challenged me both physically and mentally. I succeeded, became stronger than i ever thought i could be and lost 10 pounds in the process. I felt my inner bad *kitten* emerging. Then the real world stormed in and blew my new found willpower far away. I now find myself at a standstill, with 20 pounds holding on for dear life. One night, in one of my insomnia hazes, i saw Jillian's Body Revolution commercial. I always wanted a program like this, but wasn't feeling the insaneness of 'insanity' or the annoying pace of 'turbo fire'. Coming from a fellow JM groupie, 'Us shred heads are addicted to the Jillian Koolaid'! Jillian's program is where
I find results. I immediately placed my order, received my set and will start tomorrow, March 12. I will loosely follow the diet and will record all my meals on fit pal. Ive read many posts from people doing the Body Rev and I hope I can get a support system going. I'm tired of just excepting this average body, with constant fatigue and to many illments to name. at 27, I should be in the best shape of my life. I'm ready to let the badass out to play, and my 'sen sai' Ms. Michaels has yet to disappoint me. Any body wanna join the revolution with me?????

Replies

• Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started Body Revolution this morning!! :-) I am doing the kickstart week and am super excited to see some results. Feel free to add me! The more support the better with programs like this!!
  • 123deb
    123deb Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I am knew to also. I have started the Jillian Micheals Shred it with Weights and I really like it. I am not big fan of any fast pace exercise. I really like walking but running or anything like that I just can't do. This dvd really gets your heart pumping and I like using kettle balls with it.
  • tesskb328
    tesskb328 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 17 of Body Revolution and so far I absolutely love it, it does get a little harder but not at a bad pace. If you want to you can add me! Good luck on your goals :)
  • Uhlissuh
    Uhlissuh Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi gals!

I, too, am getting ready to gear up and start Body Revolution! I'll be starting next Sunday, March 18th. Feel free to add me, I'm very interested in having friends that are doing the BR also so we can help motivate each other on the way! :)
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just ordered mine so I may need to sub a Shred or two if it's delayed in delivery.

Are you going to start a group in the Groups forum??
  • Angelface85
    Options
    Wow! I'm soo excited that we have a support system going. I got a little sick this morning, so i have to do just one workout today, but i will still do two workouts tomorrow for the kick start week. I think I will start a forum in the group section? Let's do this fellow bad *kitten*!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I started today!!! While I'm not following the Kick Start meal plan, I am doing the exercise (circuit training and then the cardio DVD).

There's already a group I'm a part of, full of ladies who have already begun BR and are seeing fabulous results!! I'll see if I can link it here!

Oh and feel free to friend me!
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the family!! I'm on week 2 and loving it! Feel free to add me! Good luck!!
  • mrskellyray
    mrskellyray Posts: 114
    Options
    yay! :) today was day 2 and i am feeling so sore! I can feel the results coming! :)
  • mzjstef
    mzjstef Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in Week 4......Phase 1 isn't difficult if you've just finished her 30 day shred. Good luck...add me if you'd like!