Back Again!!

Options
Here's the truth...I let myself become lazy. I stopped working out and stopped logging my calories. And I feel terrible. So I'm back again to try and get myself back on track. If any one has some motivational words I love to hear them.
Mahalo!!!

Replies

• Grate
    Grate Posts: 71
    Options
    It's never to late to start again. Don't beat yourself up, just dust yourself off and go get em. Grate
  • Thenewme
    Thenewme Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm back as well. Hope to do better this time.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back :flowerforyou:
  • jaimelee93
    jaimelee93 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm in the same boat, was sooooo motivated after joining 5 weeks ago and was logging every day , THEN ........I went on vacation and have pretty much been on one since.

It's really hard to get back on the wagon but think of what got you motivated the first time round and revisit all those feelings and try to pump yourself up again, you've already taken the first step by posting this.

Your always gonna fall off but it's how well you bounce back that counts.

GOOD LUCK
  • Shera
    Shera Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey me too! Its so nice to see I'm not the only one who falls. I am so modivated in the begining and then I get lazy.. I am a really social person so tend to drink a lot in the summer which is causing some unwanted tummy fat and squish in general. I am cheering you all on that this time will be the time you (and I!!!) stick to our plans and promised of eating healthy and exercises consistently (spelling?). Let's just keep reminding ourselves over and over that the delicious foods and the beer and the wine coolers we're missing out on now won't compare to how we'll feel when we're all buff and sexy looking.

Good luck you guys!

Cheers