Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hey y'all

jess412
jess412 Posts: 29
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I just started getting on this website Monday...and i love it!! I feel more motivated to lose weight because now i actually see how much i'm eating. i actually get excited about logging in and recording what i ate....and i'm eating healthier, cut out a lot of sweets!! this is a great site that gets me motivated, and with so many people on here, i feel like i'm not alone.

Replies

• tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • Shera
    Shera Posts: 10
    Welcome! I have been on here for awhile, but have been less than diligent in my eating habits. I guess I wasn't really serious until now. This site really made me look at what I was eating, and I also was shocked to see how many empty calories I was putting in with beer and wine!

For the past 3 days (so since Monday as well) I have been doing really well, so keeping my fingers crossed I can finally shed these 20 pounds!

Good luck to you!
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    welcome, this website is amazing! we are glad to have you join us :flowerforyou:
  • ReyesOnFire
    ReyesOnFire Posts: 23 Member
    Hi! I just joined too and I have already noticed that being accountable for what I eat has me making better choices. I'm not too big on logging "fat piece of chocolate cake" so it is going well. It also motivates me to exercise consistently so I can visually see how many calories I am burning, it feels like I am actually doing something now.

I hope your experience goes as well as mine has the first few days. Hopefully after a month I will have something more to report on than just healthier eating (i.e. missing a few pounds off my butt....)

Good luck!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.