For Those Who Have Done JM's 30DShred...

Options
13»

Replies

• Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 17, done a week of doing it everyday - nearly killed myself so now i just do mon-fri. have lost a little bit of weight but quite a few inches.....i say track losses with a tape measure not the scales because you're gaining muscle so won't necessarily lose weight.
    My stomach is definitely looking good though, thighs are more toned and i feel a lot fitter :)
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I started level 3 today. woah, I can now do full press ups!! Super impressed at how much stronger I am. Definate muscle definition and my body is changing shape noticeably since starting. lost about 5kgs while doing, about 12pnds I think. I get bored easy with these things so after the first workout I have my ipod blasting and muted the dvd and follow along. Make is really good. gona finish lvl 3 then do something else for a week or two and do it again with more intensity. good luck and enjoy :o)

Just want to ask, I am on level one at the moment, day 5 and I can do all the exercise ok except the full press up, have to do the girlie one... should I stay on level one for the full 10 days and try to get to doing the full press up or move onto level two, plan to do that for 15 days to give myself a bigger challenge overall?
    Haven't watched level three so not sure if I have a chance to try out press-ups again then?!

Any advice gratefully received :smile:

i moved onto level 2 even though i couldnt do a proper press-up :) i just carried on doing the girly ones-its still one of the options :)
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    My results from last month were

Bust 96/89 - 7cm (2.7")
    Real waist 79/71 - 8cm (3.1")
    Belly button waist 87/84 - 3cm (1.1")
    Hips 96/91 - 5cm (1.9")
    Thighs 54/52 - 2cm each (0.7")

And I went from 149 to 141 pounds, Lost 3.7kg - 8.1 pounds

From 32.9 body fat to 30.2, got to get that body fat down, its still so high

I'm currently ding level 4 of ripped in 30 so will have some new results soon!
  • paletendril
    Options
    bump
  • rolyprince
    rolyprince Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    bump
  • marielouisehilton
    Options
    I started level 3 today. woah, I can now do full press ups!! Super impressed at how much stronger I am. Definate muscle definition and my body is changing shape noticeably since starting. lost about 5kgs while doing, about 12pnds I think. I get bored easy with these things so after the first workout I have my ipod blasting and muted the dvd and follow along. Make is really good. gona finish lvl 3 then do something else for a week or two and do it again with more intensity. good luck and enjoy :o)

Just want to ask, I am on level one at the moment, day 5 and I can do all the exercise ok except the full press up, have to do the girlie one... should I stay on level one for the full 10 days and try to get to doing the full press up or move onto level two, plan to do that for 15 days to give myself a bigger challenge overall?
    Haven't watched level three so not sure if I have a chance to try out press-ups again then?!

Any advice gratefully received :smile:

i moved onto level 2 even though i couldnt do a proper press-up :) i just carried on doing the girly ones-its still one of the options :)

Thank you :smile: will move up then I think and see how I get on!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!