What is the most bizzare diet you've heard of?

Options

Replies

• HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Tapeworm Diet.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    HCG-you are instructed NOT to exercise on this "diet".
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I was always fond of Billy Bob and Angelina's "Orange Diet" where they would only eat orange foods.

Cheetos are orange. This could work out well for me.

Ooh, good point. Let us not forget Doritos.

I am liking this orange foods diet more and more...
  • 1FitMomof4Girls
    1FitMomof4Girls Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    bump
  • McMeggers
    McMeggers Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I always crack up at the "cleanse" or "Hollywood" diets. They usually follow the same formula with a few variations.

1 gallon of water
    2 tablespoons of syrup
    1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
    Squeeze a lemon for the juice

Drink it instead of eating.

It's bascially starving yourself.

ive tried this diet and it was AWFUL i lasted 2 days and i was so shakey and hungry after words i went on a binge and ate everything in my house, so if i lost any weight at all on my 2 days it was put back on :(
  • erikblock
    erikblock Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    It's not the craziest but I think the cabbage soup diet is ridiculous as is HCG

I did the cabbage soup diet. Made it 3 days. At first, the soup was kind of good. Then...after a few days....not so much.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options

Wouldn't that block them up?

I can't believe I'm admitting to know that this exists, but there is a diet that involves mostly mashed bananas and the reason for it is that it makes your feces safe to ingest and certain kink clubs (in certain countries) have their female performs on it. Things I learned in Anthropology 101 that I bet you didn't have to read about!

learn something new every day..although this tidbit of info I could have done without
  • drblythe
    drblythe Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I kid you not, my mum's friend did a diet where;

she could only eat white food, and once a day she had to meditate for 30 minutes...naked, under a red light, listening to heavy metal music.

The red light and the angry music were meant to energise her and boost her metabolism.

I was around 14 at the time and remember laughing hysterically when they asked to borrow some of my "angry music CDs"
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options

she could only eat white food, and once a day she had to meditate for 30 minutes...naked, under a red light, listening to heavy metal music.

The red light and the angry music were meant to energise her and boost her metabolism.

I was around 14 at the time and remember laughing hysterically when they asked to borrow some of my "angry music CDs"

That is hilarious :laugh:
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options

music boosts your metabolism? o.0
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    The 2/4/6/8 diet. You eat 200 calories one day, 400 the next, etc and go back down from 800 to 600 to 400, etc. I think that's crazy.

they should call it the anorexia rollercoaster
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I was always fond of Billy Bob and Angelina's "Orange Diet" where they would only eat orange foods.

Lol, I thought of nachos and cheetos when I read it too. And also oompa-loompas, and fake tans. I wonder if you can get that same orange glow from eating too much orange stuff...
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    I dont know if anyone mentioned...but WATER FASTS.
    successful!!! but EXTREMELY unhealthy!! LOst 5 pounds in a week for doing it. (was just curious).

Look at this chick's results during a 40 day water fast...OMG! HUGE change. But she looks so nasty the last day!! She did THREE 40 day water fasts. D:

First day of 40 day water fast (1st water fast):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY9_Qviei7g&feature=related

Last day(End of first water fast):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVKeNQU211c&feature=relmfu

Then, she did another one...

Very Last day of 3rd water fast..NASTY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3Y9lo5W6SY&feature=related

awful awful awful...makes me sad:(:frown:

That is seriously the most disgusting thing. Her delusions about what her religious views tell her to do makes it even worse.
  • lucybelly
    lucybelly Posts: 17
    Options
    the apple diet, u eat nothing but apples
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    No one mentioned, THE BABY FOOD DIET! All you eat is baby food, from the jar. Yum? :)
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options

Ooh, good point. Let us not forget Doritos.

I could handle the "orange diet" especially if cheetos and doritos are involved.

And gummy orange slices!! I would be destined to fail because I refuse to eat candy corn and circus peanuts though.

And Irn Bru and orangeade to drink!
  • MogwaisGrandma
    MogwaisGrandma Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I dont know if anyone mentioned...but WATER FASTS.
    successful!!! but EXTREMELY unhealthy!! LOst 5 pounds in a week for doing it. (was just curious).

Look at this chick's results during a 40 day water fast...OMG! HUGE change. But she looks so nasty the last day!! She did THREE 40 day water fasts. D:

First day of 40 day water fast (1st water fast):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY9_Qviei7g&feature=related

Last day(End of first water fast):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVKeNQU211c&feature=relmfu

Then, she did another one...

Very Last day of 3rd water fast..NASTY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3Y9lo5W6SY&feature=related

awful awful awful...makes me sad:(:frown:

That is seriously the most disgusting thing. Her delusions about what her religious views tell her to do makes it even worse.

She may have lost weight but did you see the state of her lips? All cracked and scabby as she had starved herself of the nutrients that she needed to stay healthy. There is also another video on there from her 6 months down the line saying she is pregnant with her 8th child and not fasting, at the moment. Just plain nuts.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    When I was a teenager I went on my own diet that I called the 7/11 diet. I had candy and a slurpie every day and I actually lost weight. I just shake my head now to even think about it :noway:
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    The worst I've heard was the banana and milk diet. That's all you could eat and Beyonce's "lemonade" cleanse diet. I never tried either of these. Yuck!!
  • jumperchick
    Options
    5 bite/ snickers diet

you eat two snickers bars per day OR if you have good self control, 2 5 bite meals of any food.

you also take a vitamin so you arent missing anything.

in my younger years i tried this & i passed out on the third day.....